Kitty & Smith - General Chat Topic (2018)

Such an beautiful image right now in cam11 balcony,it's great to see this couple "grow up" in cams,lots of discutions and not so nice moments but...so much love between them,one of my favourite couples sinse they apeared in Rlc,specialy kitty is an beautiful woman and soul.

• Like 1

Foreplay doesn't seem to be working very well.. Maybe Smiths finger nails should be trimmed (toe nails too)...

She "lets" Smith tickle it some, but always with a Guarding Hand near by to push him away....

I mean one leg straight up in the air and Two Fingers stirring the Honey Pot until her Eyes light up Bright...

Then slip in The Meat..

(I said similar for Adeline & Markus and Amina & Nil), just sayin'...

• Like 1

On 4/27/2018 at 5:09 PM, West_California said:

Foreplay doesn't seem to be working very well.. Maybe Smiths finger nails should be trimmed (toe nails too)...

She "lets" Smith tickle it some, but always with a Guarding Hand near by to push him away....

I mean one leg straight up in the air and Two Fingers stirring the Honey Pot until her Eyes light up Bright...

Then slip in The Meat..

(I said similar for Adeline & Markus and Amina & Nil), just sayin'...

Hep,that the only aspect i kinda dislike in the couple,an girl like kitty deserves a lot of nice preliminaries,give her a good time of joy,many times it's just an couple minutes,but at least they are very active sexually,it's usualy short but several times a day a lot of days,and honestly one of the best couples in Rlc in my opinion.Dont know what it's up with kitty that..as old she gets..more pretty and sexier she gets.