Kitty & Smith - General Chat Topic (2018)

Looks like the men in the white jackets have come for Kitty as the App is in Under Maint. Kitty's new appartment is in One Flew Over the Cuckoo Nest sadly.

I have watched this apartment on and off today and i first noticed Kitty crying and then next time i checked she was giving Smith plenty not that I could understand what it was all about.  I hope no one has been hurt???

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

I think bipolar sums it up

maybe. but maybe rather HPD

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking emotions, usually beginning in early adulthood, including inappropriately seductive behavior and an excessive need for approval. Histrionic people are lively, dramatic, vivacious, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. HPD is diagnosed four times as frequently in women as men.[1] It affects 2–3% of the general population and 10–15% in inpatient and outpatient mental health institutions.[2]

HPD lies in the dramatic cluster of personality disorders.[3] People with HPD have a high need for attention, make loud and inappropriate appearances, exaggerate their behaviors and emotions, and crave stimulation.[3] They may exhibit sexually provocative behavior, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and can be easily influenced by others. Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs.

All appeared ok until he took her phone.  repeated same message to someone 4 times after seeing a message.  Then hid the phone. Smart of him to lock himself in bathroom.  Video proof of his not hitting her while she went off.  All he did was push her and her ending up on floor after her attack.  Heavy cleaning going on now.  Leaving?

8 hours ago, Gorny said:

mtro8j.jpg

Maybe if Smith would regularly give her an orgasm she would't be so stressed out. That would be a real pronblem with me, has he ever made her cum?  All stuff adds up till you get this

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Maybe if Smith would regularly give her an orgasm she would't be so stressed out. That would be a real pronblem with me, has he ever made her cum?  All stuff adds up till you get this

I love kitty but she cries and gets mad by two reasons.......everything and nothing.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Aussie Aussie Oi Oi can help her with that :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1