Kitty & Smith - General Chat Topic (2018)

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm sure you could, go tell Smith what to do, after all the time he's been with Kitty he still clueless!

What I never understand watching here is that women can orgasm many times and men once so why don't the men ensure their women come at least once before they do?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What I never understand watching here is that women can orgasm many times and men once so why don't the men ensure their women come at least once before they do?

Smith really doesn't care if Kitty has an orgasm from what I've seen, so she needs to ensure she cums before he does, 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Smith really doesn't care if Kitty has an orgasm from what I've seen, so she needs to ensure she cums before he does, 

I truly think they love one another,but indeed would love to see kitty pleased longer,sometimes it last good time,but a lot of times it's maybe 5min at max.She it's beautiful and sexy deserves a lot more atention and care in that regard.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I truly think they love one another,but indeed would love to see kitty pleased longer,sometimes it last good time,but a lot of times it's maybe 5min at max.She it's beautiful and sexy deserves a lot more atention and care in that regard.

If Kitty wants to be really pleased I think most will have to be done by Taking Matters into Her Own Hands of Self Pleasuring.  At least the Left Hand won't Argue what the Right Hand is doing.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, cardone6161 said:

I think Smith spends more time staring at his phone then any resident past or present except for that sloth (can't think of his name) that used to live in Adeline and Markus apt.

I think he is in the same age range as kitty. when I compare his (or her) use of the smartphone, it fits perfectly when I compare that same age group around herre (veinna/austria).

they are not much outgoing, live in the rlc cage, do their cooking, cleaning, do what they are expected in the project, so who is to tell them how to connect to the outside world?

at last no one above 25 years of age, I would suggest...

7 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Sex starting now in living room

It didn't last that long sadly I reckon shes on her period and it was more of a thing for Smith than her as she looked pretty bored.  Plus RLC froze this side :( but what I did see was awesome 

Huh?  I saw that also this morning.  She's on her period, and was a good girl, and got him off anyway!  She was laying there smiling from ear to ear afterwards, after he blasted all over her, when he briefly left the room.  She was very happy to make him happy because that's what she likes to do, because she's obviously bonkers over that stupid kid!  She's naked, and "available" for him 99% of the time. He's super lucky she's like that.  I think she's a GREAT girlfriend, and they're good together as a hormone charged, and constantly having sex young couple.  Some of you guys read WAY too much into things!

• Like 2

Oh, the stuff some people can argue over... 

I couldn't hear their conversation in the kitchen properly, because that stupid telly is louder than them (even in the kitchen - I wish the mics were placed in other places than the cameras are, closer to where they're usually standing/sitting), but from what I could hear, it went like this: 

It was all money-related. Kitty was talking about jobs abroad, for whatever reason, I don't know if she had been looking at some ads or what. She mentioned several professions (I didn't get which one would suit her - maybe a hairdresser?), and "you'd get free accommodation, free food, you'd only have to buy a flight ticket", she also talked about the duration, but that was very muffled (one month, three months, definitely a temporary job), and how she "wouldn't tell anyone she's working there and pretend that she's on a long vacation", and how it would be all sun, beaches and she'd get a nice tan. And "in Malta, they offer more money, but you don't get free....(whatever)". Then she mentioned someone, a girl, or a woman, how she's in a relationship with a guy and she bought herself an Audi. She talked about how some girls take advantage of the rich guys, but I didn't quite get her opinion, whether she was jealous, or if she approved or disapproved that kind of behaviour... She also said how "daddy (her daddy? I don't know..) never had enough money".. Then Smith said something like "maybe they have a nice relationship" and basically he suggested that maybe the girl bought half of the Audi with her own money, and then Kitty went a little berserk. She started to raise her voice and in the end she was shouting at him, because "how could she earn enough money for an Audi in (I don't know what job)", and "you're against me again, you're bringing me down again, what did I say wrong" etc., she was a little hysterical. Smith was kinda defensive and ended it up with a note that Kitty is jealous of that girl and that it's clear she'd like to have a rich boyfriend, too.

I'm very curious what these two do for a living, and it's still a mystery to me how Kitty could have afforded that boob job.

Oh, and it's really a funny experience listening to these two talking, especially Kitty. I've noticed it in the past, and today I saw it wasn't temporary - the way she speaks, it's literally as if you filmed someone speaking at normal speed and then played it back at 0.5, or 0.75 speed. It's weirdly slow and funny in that way.

• Like 1