Taya & Will - General Chat Topic (2018)

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Maya went about 5-6 months without any sort of sexual activity. Adriana and Daniel were the most boring and anti-social couple on RLC and was on here for numerous years. At what point do you think RLC pressures people into losing an apartment?

This one ain't cheep...it has a fucking romper room or whatever

18 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Just scanned replay- I don’t think she’s been in the apartment for at least the last week

She was in the apartment with another dude from about 6:30 to 8 pm, then they left; they returned a little before 10 pm, then left again.  This group showed up a little before 2:00 am.

Edit: She changed her clothes in front of him in the bedroom, for what that's worth.

I brought this post here because this is where it belongs.  I posted it in the most popular thread first because I haven't read this thread yet. So here it is...

What really gets to me and I haven't read the thread yet but I was told that Taya's place had a bunch of h@@krs there tonight and Taya was nowhere to be found and that Will himself covered the cameras in the guest room to bang one of the h@@kers.  Now, I don't know about any of you but if I was still a paying member, my ass would be sending a letter of disgust and disapproval to RLC for the tenant covering the cameras so he could bang another girl while his supposed girl is not even there!  Don't get me wrong, if he wants to cheat that's his business but he needs to cheat outside the apartment.  If he decides to cheat and bring it back to the apartment, covering the cameras should be grounds for permanent dismissal of the tenants!

Everybody that pays a monthly fee to RLC should write their (RLC) customer service department and tell them how you feel about it!!  Anybody that doesn't send them an email either works for RLC or deserves what they get!!  Even if you are a member of RLC and you didn't witness the covering of the cameras, you too should send them and email of disgust and disapproval!

• Like 1