Taya & Will - General Chat Topic (2018)

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I brought this post here because this is where it belongs.  I posted it in the most popular thread first because I haven't read this thread yet. So here it is...

What really gets to me and I haven't read the thread yet but I was told that Taya's place had a bunch of h@@krs there tonight and Taya was nowhere to be found and that Will himself covered the cameras in the guest room to bang one of the h@@kers.  Now, I don't know about any of you but if I was still a paying member, my ass would be sending a letter of disgust and disapproval to RLC for the tenant covering the cameras so he could bang another girl while his supposed girl is not even there!  Don't get me wrong, if he wants to cheat that's his business but he needs to cheat outside the apartment.  If he decides to cheat and bring it back to the apartment, covering the cameras should be grounds for permanent dismissal of the tenants!

Everybody that pays a monthly fee to RLC should write their (RLC) customer service department and tell them how you feel about it!!  Anybody that doesn't send them an email either works for RLC or deserves what they get!!  Even if you are a member of RLC and you didn't witness the covering of the cameras, you too should send them and email of disgust and disapproval!

☺️

what having a party with hookers having sex with one and hiding it while your girlfriend is with some other guy who she changed in front of before leaving with him isn't real life I don't know what is lol who of us has not been there before 😀 sounds like my first marriage 🤣

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

nso when the guys are now checking their phones are they checking to see how they did on rlc like everyone says that is what all the barca girls do when they go to their phones after they do somethig

Maybe Taya will check it out as well to find Will cheated on her.   :biggrin:

The funny thing is, Will MAYBE could have gotten away with it if he didn't cover the cams. It's not like people on CC will post pics of the bedrooms so there wouldn't have been any incriminating evidence. But the fact that he covered the cams, people probably reported the shit out of it to RLC and RLC will most likely (and hopefully) reprimand him for covering cams. That's probably how Taya will find out about it.

2 hours ago, tripod2 said:

I sent my complaint in. No response yet though (not that a canned RLC response will make any difference).

Btw, one cam is still covered.

Recently I made a complaint to RLC that I want to cancel because their cams was messed up!  Guess what they gave me a free month premium service  I was shocked!!

2 hours ago, tripod2 said:

I sent my complaint in. No response yet though (not that a canned RLC response will make any difference).

Btw, one cam is still covered.

At least you sent a complaint in.  Whether they do anything about it or not is a mute point!!  Anybody that has followed me and how I post, understands that RLC doesn't give a rats ass about the people that keep them in business...

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

what having a party with hookers having sex with one and hiding it while your girlfriend is with some other guy who she changed in front of before leaving with him isn't real life I don't know what is lol who of us has not been there before 😀 sounds like my first marriage 🤣

Such a funny, dope smoking, head in the clouds, kind of guy 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

The funny thing is, Will MAYBE could have gotten away with it if he didn't cover the cams. It's not like people on CC will post pics of the bedrooms so there wouldn't have been any incriminating evidence. But the fact that he covered the cams, people probably reported the shit out of it to RLC and RLC will most likely (and hopefully) reprimand him for covering cams. That's probably how Taya will find out about it.

I totally agree with you on this Misc,  he isn't as smart as he thinks he is.  However, I have a feeling that with all the time the apartment is empty from what I'm told and the lack of post about it,  they probably do this kind of thing all the time.  One thing I've noticed about our Russian counterparts is that they are now living the life of free love!