Elisa & Fima - General Chat Topic (2018)

I do not think Luci's attention span is very great; she set off to put cream on Bea's back on the couch (having sent Kust to fetch it) and made Be a take off her bra but then spent less than a minute rubbing it in. I suspect she wanted to take thing further (again) as she was pulling at Bea's trousers but Be a refused and then got fully dressed. All this wa snot long before she left the flat.

knew luci was a freak wow she and bea very impressive, i can't believe as horny and as much sex as luci wants and needs she is really with this guy there's something just not normal with him could been with luci and bea and turned it down not many guys would do that

• Like 1

this my first comment . just want say that this man Kust , is not normal , he very strange . always using his phone , day and night . luci trying to talk with him , touch him . seduce him .. he very cold in his emotions  , and even he is rude . she try to touch him , he push her hand away or even stand up .. even his face , body actions .. not normal .. very very cold person .. and he act as blind . how luci with such guy who ignore her most of the time ! .. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bloody_earth said:

this my first comment . just want say that this man Kust , is not normal , he very strange . always using his phone , day and night . luci trying to talk with him , touch him . seduce him .. he very cold in his emotions  , and even he is rude . she try to touch him , he push her hand away or even stand up .. even his face , body actions .. not normal .. very very cold person .. and he act as blind . how luci with such guy who ignore her most of the time ! .. 

For noticing all the above... welcome to the club:blush:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bloody_earth said:

Welcome to the mad house, bloody...:biggrin: