Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

This house and people in it are as "interesting" as Maya and Stephan,we could say..them acting like this would generate lots of curiosity and people watching..then you notice..2000coments in the two inicial months..less than 300 in almost an month(jan2018),when nothing happens and when it happens in covered from us with blankets and stuff(yes I know one of them had one night without blankets)the interest vanish more and more.

20 hours ago, J0kk3r said:

Now you're just being childish.

REALLY.  Interesting argument.  It is exactly the same argument used by my mother when she ran out of cogent thoughts and arguments supported by reason.  

so it seems they had a serious disagreement.... they were so in mood that they bought another bottle... it seems they did plan to have some girl fun but angie screwed it... first sonya went to the guest girl but apparently she declined the offer to join in... then...angie was lying on the table then went to the sofa and started taking off her pants... at that point something happened...sonya joined her in the living room and lied on the cushion... but angie suddenly stopped and pulled her pants up...this sort of bummed sonya.. angiw apparently tried to talk to her but sonya completely ignored her and went to the hall and then kitchen.. then angie without talking to her went to bed and sonya went to her room afterwards...

they did plan to have some fun but angie freaked out apparently, at the last moment..

i think time for salary is approaching and i am sure the viewership has gone down here... so they planned something ..funny how two girls who were dancing together, suddenly went to bed without talking to each other and the new bottle is just lying there unused...