Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

3 hours ago, Fairy said:

totally agree with you ed2; I thought a lot at first but now it seems difficult to think that this apartment will change in the future and indeed there is no chemistry between girls as is the case elsewhere B2, B4 between some participants.

It's not an ideal situation, the two brunettes are close and on everything, and sometimes if the blonde joins them in the sofa or the kitchen, they walk away. On the other hand if they read these pages or other rlc forae they will be well aware that the vast majority of male viewers have the hots for the blonde, which might lead to some jealousy. But hey! That type of coterie is a natural thing among girls their age. It's better in the  vacation girls appartment but there's less competition and more camaraderie (or at least there was in the beginning) but there's a bigger 'turnover' of girls and none of them are as attractive.

Comme Kamilla ou les canons de RLC, elle ne fait rien. A part se balader à poil parfois, c'est très juste pour le prix demandé ... Vaut mieux aller chez voyeur house, moins cher et des (certaines) belles femmes qui ne font pas semblant...

Finalement RLC est bien nul, c'est du routage de gueule

20 minutes ago, Sailor said:

Comme Kamilla ou les canons de RLC, elle ne fait rien. A part se balader à poil parfois, c'est très juste pour le prix demandé ... Vaut mieux aller chez voyeur house, moins cher et des (certaines) belles femmes qui ne font pas semblant...

Finalement RLC est bien nul, c'est du routage de gueule

Tout dépend ce que tu aimes regardé, si c'est simplement du sexe alors oui VHTV est peut être mieux pour toi 

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

This place it's amazing..Angie brought another dude to house and bed in morning..they played an little in bed and..she leaved.. she returned hours later and they played more in bed...and both leaved house..only in Rlc..were residents go have the sex outside.

based on what I saw, I would not bet they would have sex anywhere else either :dodgy:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, hampelo said:

based on what I saw, I would not bet they would have sex anywhere else either :dodgy:

What I say was..she arrived with him..they palyed in bed..she leaved..then she arrived some hours later they played even more..and both leaved,maybe they gona just have an long breakfeast or something.From what I seen this girl(resident) only accepts to have sex underblankets or outside.Or in an very special case were she is very very very drunked(like in the one minute blowjob she did)and even then And totaly wasted she looked to th cam and imediatly stoped.

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

What I say was..she arrived with him..they palyed in bed..she leaved..then she arrived some hours later they played even more..and both leaved,maybe they gona just have an long breakfeast or something.From what I seen this girl(resident) only accepts to have sex underblankets or outside.Or in an very special case were she is very very very drunked(like in the one minute blowjob she did)and even then And totaly wasted she looked to th cam and imediatly stoped.

I see what you are saying... my point is that she did not seem to be into that guy at all... he was trying pretty hard with no visible effect on her.  as I have said before, I have seen women who feel nothing about sex.

14 minutes ago, hampelo said:

I see what you are saying... my point is that she did not seem to be into that guy at all... he was trying pretty hard with no visible effect on her.  as I have said before, I have seen women who feel nothing about sex.

There is no doubt that this Angie girl qualifies for the "ICE QUEEN" 

melly goeslaw indonesia GIF

19 hours ago, hampelo said:

Maybe you're right,this residents of the house are very strange,Angie have a lots of dudes sleeping in her bed,she seems to be ignoring them,in my view it's because she hate cams and doing things in front of them(nice rlc:dodgy:)bit basicaly this beyavour it's by all three girls,lots lots of time in dark,even to have meals in dark,they seem to like the benefits of the house and the rest..but that's it..in my taste it's the worst house and residents I seen in Rlc,lot worst even then barca houses for exemple.Regard she not feeling nothing about sex or not..seen her having sex two,three times(well nothing as seen just blankets)and she looks to like blowing and even finishing in her mouth..so not frigid girl at all,it's just all them don't like cams neither do things in front of them.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2018 at 8:07 AM, ze81 said:

I think she it's an country music singer,she only have one boyfriend(the beard dude with tatoos)she loves him to death,but he doesn't give her a lot of atention so she have to substitute the lack of affection of him with other colored friends,she it's an pure heart,she works in many theatres and cafes,as an singer and she it's a lot sucesseful,she also have two sisters and an brother,they live in other country,she only wants to sing forever and that beard dude stays with her forever.

i dont know how accurate is your info...but i always welcome additional info on these girls.. there is no doubt that she is more focused than the other two girls..she has a goal in mind and RLC is for just extra pocket money...but she is a lousy singer in my opinion.. i think pervert guys at clubs and b grade recording studios just falsely keep on encouraging her coz they want to sleep with her... and maybe she also thinks that with the combination of her looks , she will still be able to have a career in showbiz even if she is not that talented...

but that boyfriend thing...i dont understand.... which guy? the guy who was here last week twice... when they played twister? or that tattoo guy who stayed here last month and wanted to sleep with all the girls here?

i dont think she has a permanent bf... she keeps on searching for someone better...plus if she had a bf she wouldnt be sharing bed or kissing random guys on camera, atleast...

• Upvote 1

On 2/11/2018 at 8:03 PM, Fairy said:

the glasha BF is alone in the apartment? Yesterday too??

dont know whats happening between these two...i dont think the guy is Glasha's bf anymore... firstly coz he has a permanent separate room plus there is no fooling around, kissing hugging anymore... today when glasha returned home and said hi... only sonya replied... i think the guy is just here coz he needs a free apartment...

to be honest...the guy looks half gay half kid... esp infront of glasha.. i am sure she gets many guys easily...so this guy was just a random fun option.. 

i think out 3 only sonya has some permanent bf but he is also sasha type.. i mean open relationship type... i hope he is better than that weirdo guy who shared bed with sonya last time... dont know what she sees in him... while he doesnt seem too interested in her...

12 minutes ago, Zinc said:

i dont know how accurate is your info...but i always welcome additional info on these girls.. there is no doubt that she is more focused than the other two girls..she has a goal in mind and RLC is for just extra pocket money...but she is a lousy singer in my opinion.. i think pervert guys at clubs and b grade recording studios just falsely keep on encouraging her coz they want to sleep with her... and maybe she also thinks that with the combination of her looks , she will still be able to have a career in showbiz even if she is not that talented...

but that boyfriend thing...i dont understand.... which guy? the guy who was here last week twice... when they played twister? or that tattoo guy who stayed here last month and wanted to sleep with all the girls here?

i dont think she has a permanent bf... she keeps on searching for someone better...plus if she had a bf she wouldnt be sharing bed or kissing random guys on camera, atleast...

Was just being ironic..i read othe coment were someone "know" all about Angie and her feelings etc so i did the same::)...have no ideia about the sing or not,boyfriend etc,agree about the cash in,doubth she have an boyfriend,she already had sex with at least three dudes In the house and even more dudes sleep in her bed.