Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

18 hours ago, tripod2 said:

Sonya having sex in practically every room in the house and no comments? lol

I see R2 went crazy this morning, Angie bated, and Sonya fucked all over the place.

Great girls, this is more like we love:biggrin:

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 4:36 AM, nack said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Ah ca, c'était hier, juste avant qu'elle s'habille tout en noir avant de sortir avec Angie. D'ailleurs, quelqu'un a t'il le gif ou la vidéo lorsqu'elle était en collant noir. C'était plutot rare de sa part et très sexy.

• Like 2

I just checked out the whole session on replay. Sonya has had sex on cam 2 times before this, both times I said it seemed very emotionless to me, but both times she also was extremely wasted, both drunk and stoned. This was very different, this was real passionate, great desire, and extreme horniness. Certanly the best we've seen in this apartment so far, but it is also amongst the greatest sex sessions on RLC-scale!

This deserves big letters:

KEEP THIS UP SONYA, GLASHA, ANGIE

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I just checked out the whole session on replay. Sonya has had sex on cam 2 times before this, both times I said it seemed very emotionless to me, but both times she also was extremely wasted, both drunk and stoned. This was very different, this was real passionate, great desire, and extreme horniness. Certanly the best we've seen in this apartment so far, but it is also amongst the greatest sex sessions on RLC-scale!

This deserves big letters:

KEEP THIS UP SONYA, GLASHA, ANGIE

I can't get my head around this thread sometimes, Ed...They're enough guys who continually hammer R2 for the lack of anything happening there, then Sonya has great sex and not a peep out of them :huh:...Then it'll be quiet for a while and they'll come crawling out of the woodwork again to start complaining and crying out to shut the apt down...

Great stuff Sonya...:heart:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can't get my head around this thread sometimes, Ed...They're enough guys who continually hammer R2 for the lack of anything happening there, then Sonya has great sex and not a peep out of them :huh:...Then it'll be quiet for a while and they'll come crawling out of the woodwork again to start complaining and crying out to shut the apt down...

Well, I will join in on the complaining and bitching, when I think it reasonable, when they are hiding, or just getting away with doing nothing, and being dead all the time. But this morning though, I thought deserve praise!!!

• Upvote 1

Il y a 7 heures, ed2 a dit :

Je vois R2 est devenu fou ce matin, Angie retenant son et Sofie merdé dans tous les sens.

Grandes filles, ce qui est plus comme nous aimons:biggrin:

hi ED I think you wanted to talk about Sonya no Sofie, or so I missed something?

il y a 5 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Haha, j'ai mélangé, mais maintenant edited:biggrin:

that's what I thought, and the day that Sofie fucks in all the pieces Christmas will be celebrated in July ..:dodgy:.. I would be satisfied with a room...:angel:...:biggrin:

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I am one of those,any problem?place it's open for about four months or more,Glasha and Sonya had show an little improvement,Angie..bated at most three times without being underblankets,all the time she had an dude they did it underblankets,place it's a lot in dark,they Even eat it in dark(but they are better in this),the fact that some seem to be making an huge partie,an big event because one of them had sex and was good and not underblankets...say a lot about this house.In most of other places residents,guests have sex and don't see this huge celebration,like it was something amazing...dam an resident had sex in his house and bed..amazingg.Never crawled or runned of nothing..will complain as much as i feel it's worth it,only cry when it's something wort of it.cheers.