Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

i think angie is staying back... it would be interesting if she gets male flat mates 😇

if they were actually looking for an apartment that means they have earned a lot in a few months of RLC contract...

il y a 16 minutes, Zinc a dit :

Je pense que angie est de rester en arrière ... il serait intéressant si elle obtient des hommes plats compagnons  😇

si elles étaient effectivement à la recherche d'un appartement qui signifie qu'ils ont gagné beaucoup en quelques mois de contrat RLC ...

glasha a commencé à faire ses valises hier soir....

glasha started packing his bags last night

59 minutes ago, happyone said:

20:57 The Taro guy just had Glasha and Sonya together in FR, talked to them and gave them what appears

a parting gift of some sort.

He probably said ''You will be  leaving soon''..He's pretty good you know, for the money...😏

we never know... a change in flat mates may change the whole environment of the apartment...we might see a change in angie as well... these girls overall looked reluctant and sometimes too shy to do stuff...

for example the barca apartments  used to be boring till Irma arrived... and after she used to leave, the whole apartment turned boring as well.. same with sophie in b2.. jasmine was so reserved in b2 till she reached b4... i hope angie can change as well... how knows... we have seen a few transformations and change in apartment culture .. M&S having reguler third girls... B4 changing... KKK and AGS so far are consistently boring apartments...

i really hope we get male flat mates for angie to spice things up... but someone unknown to her.. lets see... but apparently those guest girls may replace G&S...and they are not very fun oriented...