Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

I didn't find any of the girls particularly entertaining to be honest, but out of the three it's a real shame that the two who left are the two who did the most exciting things in the house. The one who stayed can rival Kamila for being the absolute worst girl in RLC history. Way to go.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Honesty(with the exception of an couple two minutes bates)Angie did nothing on cams,always underblanket and making the less sound as human possible.If rlc wanted an reboot for the place they Totaly would need to change all the three girls,sadly don't see how this will go well.

as i mentioned before.. sometimes the issue is not with the girls but the culture of the apartment... we have examples  of how jasmine has suddenly changed... how irma changed nora.. etc... just a change in flat mates may bring out a different side of angie or this apartment...lets see.. i think it will improve..  unless angie's sister or that other thing blond girl start staying here

1 hour ago, Zinc said:

as i mentioned before.. sometimes the issue is not with the girls but the culture of the apartment... we have examples  of how jasmine has suddenly changed... how irma changed nora.. etc... just a change in flat mates may bring out a different side of angie or this apartment...lets see.. i think it will improve..  unless angie's sister or that other thing blond girl start staying here

Honestly only seing her doing more of the same..looking to herself in mirrors for hours,bringing dudes and going..under blankets.To bad,if Rlc had changed all three residents we finaly could had an place that's isn't so much with lights of,with finaly fun,sexy parties,and lot less underblankets crap.But well..maybe the new residents will be good ones who knows.House got a lottt less views and coments in cc after the first two months,maybe that's an sign to Rlc.

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

strange the girls moved their stuff out but still hang out like they still live there

God no...think they were there just to pic the rest of bags then they will leave.Seem they got nice new phones..glad i payed part of them lol.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

I wondered the same, if it will get shut down, or if Angie will get new roommates?

Now it looks like Angie is moving into Glasha's room!

A big place for only 1 Occupant.  The other 2 Girls names are still listed at RLC.  Maybe they left and never said anything to RLC just so they can collect their End of the Moth Stipend.

Here’s a thought. Maybe they are being split up to get seperate roommate apartments? .G&S in one, Angie and friends in the other?  RLC might want to expand that portion of their single/roommate  listings. It may be the reason they don’t seem to be rushing the move- waiting for RLC cam setup. I guess we’ll see even though new girls would have been better.

9 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Here’s a thought. Maybe they are being split up to get seperate roommate apartments? .G&S in one, Angie and friends in the other?  RLC might want to expand that portion of their single/roommate  listings. It may be the reason they don’t seem to be rushing the move- waiting for RLC cam setup. I guess we’ll see even though new girls would have been better.

Dear god please no,have you watch the place in last three,four months?Gona resume it..nothing.To me the girls are still in because there is still bags to take and because even they don't like to do things on cams..they enjoy the nice house.Hopeful tomorrow they are gone.

14 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Also if Rlc wants another roommate place..why not take Jasmine,Rose,belle..those girls are good friends,have zero problems with cams,and are fun..this Angie,Glasha and Sonya looked like retirement for old people..but even less fun that those places.