Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

14 hours ago, jayp1220259 said:

there was something very strange about this last so called maintenance.the feed was cut so you could not see who come to the apt.

The feed is allways cut during maintenance genius

15 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Funny how with all the naked pictures and vids of Angie, she has never shown her pussy.

On premium cams she does, she masturbated and spread her sexy pussy straight into the cam yesterday before sleeping, and again 30 minutes ago apparently

• Like 1

Samantha and Emily walk around naked or semi naked, and now this great bate by Angie...This is several notches above when Glasha and Sonya were living there, excluding the parties... I Hope this will silence 1 or 2 of the R2 bashers, which was getting rather monotonous...😏

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Samantha and Emily walk around naked or semi naked, and now this great bate by Angie...This is several notches above when Glasha and Sonya were living there, excluding the parties... I Hope this will silence 1 or 2 of the R2 bashers, which was getting rather monotonous...😏

I could tell what it's monotonous...place it's opened for more than six months..now one or two girls all walk arround  topless for some minutes..then cold ladie bates with phanties on for an couple minutes..greatttt.Its not bashers..it's cc and Rlc payed users that have 100% the right to like or dislike the things,and yes..this houses and all the residents in it(and the two before)are in my opinion an joke,and among the worst residents I seen in site.

• Like 2