Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

My question to RLC when will they show some respect to their paid clients and close this place or completely change all girls by others Totaly unknown by this jokes of residents?Six months joking with clients,hidding,doing the things outside. Unbeliable the site to let this happen for so long,what will be next...in five,six months this two new residents are out and other two friends of Angie come to their place and play continues!?Time to stop with this joke.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

I think she got to stay because the other two girls where actually horrible, never home and when they where they watched disney movies fully dressed so Angie had to carry the whole appartment by herself, which she managed to do for a long time because she's sexy as hell

Tastes..don't find her that special,strange body chape,probarby due to several things done,selfish,egocentric..and would not talk about those unattractive nipples.House looks great,it's one of the most luxury places of Rlc,deserves good residents not the worst ones in Rlc history.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Emily  really does have a muscular set of thighs :biggrin: might not want to have your head between them if she orgasms really hard 🙃

Does she?..I can't say I've noticed...😏

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

Emily  really does have a muscular set of thighs :biggrin: might not want to have your head between them if she orgasms really hard 🙃

I would be willing to try--got my protection ready

image.jpeg.a1c06488796d65a0a790983a4d1743bc.jpeg

• Like 2