Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

40 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Angie just bated, uncovered, 15.26...

That is great, now let us just pray to every god that it won't take Samantha and Emily over 6 months to get this far 😔

I'm also very sad that we never got to see Glasha bate 😢 That was my big dream 💔

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

WOW......now this is a funny post!!!  Keep on keeping on Ze81, you have as much right to say how you feel as this jack wagon!!

Thanks,well you know me Harley it's not because 1person,50persons,500persons don't like what I say that i will change anything at all,always gived my honest views on what i see(don't care if it's good things or bad ones)and have all the respect for persons that are also like that,the others..sorry but Fuc& them,big cheers.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

No I really can't since you keep posting in this thread that I read, it's as if rlc switched to this appartment for you every 2 minutes just to piss you off, and yes it is only as good as people let it be and you're not contributing anything good in this thread atleast, just negativity, I doubt you love to read negativity about your favourite girls, and you probably don't have to since there's very few people here that waste their time on that.. no one's gonna think "ze81 is right! I used to love Angie and now I fucking hate her and everyone in this appartment!" You're only creating anger from disagreement and conversations that leads nowhere like this one.. I will put you in my ignore list when you put this appartment in yours, cheers.

You can talk negative things about all the girls i like in Rlc with no problem(it's your taste),I love kitty,Eva,Chloe,Leora,jas,rose and more,feel free to give your honest option about them,that's why we are all diferent and with diferent tastes,for me this house and all the residents(but specialy Angie)are the worst I seen in my two years of Rlc and by far, and seen the worst times of barca houses and one or other bad place but..nothing close to this..in my opinion..joke house.Cheers.

32 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thanks,well you know me Harley it's not because 1person,50persons,500persons don't like what I say that i will change anything at all,always gived my honest views on what i see(don't care if it's good things or bad ones)and have all the respect for persons that are also like that,the others..sorry but Fuc& them,big cheers.

I agree with you whole heartedly ZE.  A forum should not contain only positive posts on a subject matter.  I've been a member of many different, diverse forums and not any of them are always positive.  People have different thoughts and feelings about them and forums are the place to discuss them, good or bad.......it's the nature of the beast!!

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, ze81 said:

You can talk negative things about all the girls i like in Rlc with no problem(it's your taste),I love kitty,Eva,Chloe,Leora,jas,rose and more,feel free to give your honest option about them,that's why we are all diferent and with diferent tastes,for me this house and all the residents(but specialy Angie)are the worst I seen in my two years of Rlc and by far, and seen the worst times of barca houses and one or other bad place but..nothing close to this..in my opinion..joke house.Cheers.

From what I'm reading in the last couple of days or so,  the girls (R2 tenants) are reading, starting to understand, and starting to execute a little bit.  Who knows, they might just turn this apartment around and make something out of it.  I wouldn't hold my breath in the meantime but you know what I'm saying.......there is a chance they can still turn it around!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree with you whole heartedly ZE.  A forum should not contain only positive posts on a subject matter.  I've been a member of many different, diverse forums and not any of them are always positive.  People have different thoughts and feelings about them and forums are the place to discuss them, good or bad.......it's the nature of the beast!!

Totaly,and honestly cc users and even staff have evolved for better in that regard,i really feel compared to Lets say six month ago etc the forum it's more diverse and diferent opinions(positive and negatives ones)are better accepted and in result of that becomed an more interesting,less unidimensional forum.But of course there will always be some won't acept someone disliking their "girls" and places.Would go even further and say..more than it's the nature of the beast..it's the nature of human being.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

From what I'm reading in the last couple of days or so,  the girls (R2 tenants) are reading, starting to understand, and starting to execute a little bit.  Who knows, they might just turn this apartment around and make something out of it.  I wouldn't hold my breath in the meantime but you know what I'm saying.......there is a chance they can still turn it around!

Look at b4 and how it's was in past and how better become,but in there it's diferent girls all the time,in this case all the residents seem to have an "plan" and basicaly it's to do close to nothing and not expect improvements,but....if things change will have zero problems complementing them and saying that I like more The palce.But only see that happening with three new residents without any connection to this residents or the two ex ones.I see more another change of two residents in five,six months and continuation of the same thing,than real changes for better.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Look at b4 and how it's was in past and how better become,but in there it's diferent girls all the time,in this case all the residents seem to have an "plan" and basicaly it's to do close to nothing and not expect improvements,but....if things change will have zero problems complementing them and saying that I like more The palce.But only see that happening with three new residents without any connection to this residents or the two ex ones.I see more another change of two residents in five,six months and continuation of the same thing,than real changes for better.

I don't know if it's how you wrote this post or not but I'm having a hard time understanding it the way I think you meant it.

What do you mean by how it was in the past and how better it has become now?  What plan are you referring to?  I understand the do nothing part but can you be more specific?  The problem you will always have is that any "new" residents will always have a connection with the current residents in one way or another and I don't think that will ever change.  I do agree that in six months you will see changes of residents but the outcome will always be the same!!  A lot of ass time and a lot of phone time and minimal exciting times.  RLC's screen savers in their office scroll this message............"There is a sucker born everyday"!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't know if it's how you wrote this post or not but I'm having a hard time understanding it the way I think you meant it.

What do you mean by how it was in the past and how better it has become now?  What plan are you referring to?  I understand the do nothing part but can you be more specific?  The problem you will always have is that any "new" residents will always have a connection with the current residents in one way or another and I don't think that will ever change.  I do agree that in six months you will see changes of residents but the outcome will always be the same!!  A lot of ass time and a lot of phone time and minimal exciting times.  RLC's screen savers in their office scroll this message............"There is a sucker born everyday"!

That part..that the house was worst and it got better..I was talking about barca4,if you remmber in the first times was mainly the same massages and few more,then start being better with girls like jas,belle,rose and others.regard this house(A&E&S) you forget the crappy Caraoke "parties" in dark.