Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

il y a 1 minute, tripod2 a dit :

OK, ça fait plus de sens maintenant. Je viens de vérifier sur et vu deux personnes qui se déplacent sous la montagne de couvertures.

Glasha is out of RLC now, nothing obliges her...😊

4 minutes ago, pierrecaty said:

This out ...... but I always see her and her friend in the apartment .... I do not understand

If it's in the rain it's to get wet

1 hour ago, pierrecaty said:

Then she can go mount an tend in her dam house,not only the residents are terrible but the dudes that are with them are just as  awful ,to much muscles probarby to compensate in other very very small department..if Rlc have any respect for their clients that do effort to pay them every month they should close this crap of house,we deserve better.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Then she can go mount an tend in her dam house,not only the residents are terrible but the dudes that are with them are just as  awful ,to much muscles probarby to compensate in other very very small department..if Rlc have any respect for their clients that do effort to pay them every month they should close this crap of house,we deserve better.

this and others too .... example Taya and Will

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Karrui said:

Even taya and will are miles better than this ones,this residents are the worst ones I seen in two years in Rlc.We deserve more respect from site.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Karrui said:

At least T&W have sex nearly every day and occasionally have guests that not are not camera shy at all.  This is definitely in the top three on the lamest apartment list.

I don't care if couples go about their lives and rarely have sex (like D&R). What I hate is apartments where the tenants hide from the cameras or put on fake shows for the camera.  Neither scenario is what a voyeur site should be.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1