Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

Il y a 3 heures, ze81 a dit :

Appartement a été « piraté » ce (Angie Cette petite amie et tous les autres) et ils ont juste duper avec viewrs RLC, regardez comment un vacances disparu et imediatly une autre petite amie ne rien d'entre eux déjà déplacé aux bedroom.Its tout simplement terrible mal.

What to say about this apartment? Not much, there is nothing more.

For those who like the sex: nothing, for those (including myself) who like looking at the real life: nothing
There is no life in this apartment.

Personally, I liked Glasha and Sonya. They are two very beautiful girls, rather wild and unpredictable who from time to time gave some shows enough hot, especially Sonya. And who maintained rather complex relationships with the boys, in particular Glasha.They were really very complementary and got along very well, It is a pity they chose to leave RLC.

Their replacements? Emilie belongs to the absent subscribers, Samantha tries to play a weak imitation of the girls of Barcelona, walking around the apartment in fine lingerie,  and Angie is always equal to Angie, that is not concerned.

But let us remain optimistic, let us hope that this apartment improves and lives again …😏

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pierrecaty said:

What to say about this apartment? Not much, there is nothing more.

For those who like the sex: nothing, for those (including myself) who like looking at the real life: nothing
There is no life in this apartment.

Personally, I liked Glasha and Sonya. They are two very beautiful girls, rather wild and unpredictable who from time to time gave some shows enough hot, especially Sonya. And who maintained rather complex relationships with the boys, in particular Glasha.They were really very complementary and got along very well, It is a pity they chose to leave RLC.

Their replacements? Emilie belongs to the absent subscribers, Samantha tries to play a weak imitation of the girls of Barcelona, walking around the apartment in fine lingerie,  and Angie is always equal to Angie, that is not concerned.

But let us remain optimistic, let us hope that this apartment improves and lives again …😏

"What to say about this apartment?Not much,there is nothing more..for those who like the sex:nothing,for those(including myself)who like looking at the real life:nothing..there is no life in this apartment"...PERFECT description of this horrible house.

• Like 1