Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

il y a 12 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Ensuite, elle peut aller monter une tendance dans sa maison mère, non seulement les habitants sont terribles, mais les gars qui sont avec eux sont tout aussi terrible, à beaucoup muscles probarby pour compenser dans d'autres très très petite department..if Rlc ont tout le respect leurs clients qui font l'effort de les payer tous les mois, ils devraient fermer cette merde de la maison, nous méritons mieux.

I respect completely your point of view, although I find it a little bit severe. It is sure that for those who like the sex there was not a lot. Personally I prefer the approach real life, there was a  little with Glasha and sonya.

As for Angie, except for her generous curves, there is nothing else, no psychology, no sex...

Samantha et Emilie, I do not know them, but they do not attract me, I am simply going to forget this apartment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ze81 said:

Even taya and will are miles better than this ones,this residents are the worst ones I seen in two years in Rlc.We deserve more respect from site.

I think you forgets Julia&Eric, Zoya&Lev, Maya&Stephan, Dasha&Demid....

57 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think you forgets Julia&Eric, Zoya&Lev, Maya&Stephan, Dasha&Demid....

Hehe indeed.seen them all also,we have to compare the place from start,and for exemple zoya&lev did things in the first six months with some regularity,julia&eric(not even coment because what he did),Dasha&Demid think they were active the first times,but all them got a lot worst and less active as time passed and becomed bad,slow moving places no doubth,but this house and residents never seen so hidding,só doing the things outside,"vacations" after "vacations",tends and more tends,"parties" that are just nonsense,hardy could be worst.Look at it now..it had to be an dam guest girl to do something at good sigh and daylight.

33 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

More mole sex from this useless bunch.

These girls are some of the worst girls I've ever seen on any of these voyeur sites. And I mean in the entire 5-6 years I've been a voyeur.

• Like 1

Il y a 13 heures, ze81 a dit :

Ensuite, elle peut aller monter une tendance dans sa maison mère, non seulement les habitants sont terribles, mais les gars qui sont avec eux sont tout aussi terrible, à beaucoup muscles probarby pour compenser dans d'autres très très petite department..if Rlc ont tout le respect leurs clients qui font l'effort de les payer tous les mois, ils devraient fermer cette merde de la maison, nous méritons mieux.

tablier-homme-sexe-barbecue-humour-cuisi

The boyfriend RLC recommended for this apartment

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, pierrecaty said:

tablier-homme-sexe-barbecue-humour-cuisi

The boyfriend RLC recommended for this apartment

🤣,seems all ex residents boyfriends and actual residents have that síndrome..specialy Angie most usual dude,that one needs not one but two blankets for tend,bet he have an big car and big house😉.