Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

Sorry but having a social isn't reduce to making sex 

Since this apartment is open, we seen sisters to Sonya and Angie (both use the shower by the way) and at least two Angie close friends (shower too)

And a lot of male friends 

Isn't having a social life in the apartment for you?

To me the thing it's they are in an house full of cams and then in intimacy they hide underblankts,or that they are almost always in dark,even during meals,think Glasha and Sonya tried and are trying to change some of those things,Angie..zero.But don't gona talk more about this three,they can continue doing what they do,seems it's being an success,first two,three months they had in cc more than 2000coments,and last two,three months about 500,600 so seems it's working..or not.

Guys, I love CC, but sometimes  I can't get my head around this thread.:huh: I generally only watch the all girls apts and of those, R2 is last on my list. Of the 3 girls there, I would say Angie is my 2nd favourite after Glasha, So, what I'm saying is that, of all the girls I watch on here, Angie, although she's lovely, is way down my pecking order. 

Tonight she gave us not 1 but 2 great bates with her dildo...Some guys are over eager to jump on this apt when nothing happens, which is, tbh, most of the time, but these bates were great...Not a fucking peep out of any of you!!!...If nothing else guys, be consistent and don't just moan on for the sake of it...Thank you Angie, that was great...:heart:

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 12:48 PM, ze81 said:

To me the thing it's they are in an house full of cams and then in intimacy they hide underblankts,or that they are almost always in dark,even during meals,think Glasha and Sonya tried and are trying to change some of those things,Angie..zero.But don't gona talk more about this three,they can continue doing what they do,seems it's being an success,first two,three months they had in cc more than 2000coments,and last two,three months about 500,600 so seems it's working..or not.

angie Dildo in her ass

Guys, I love CC, but sometimes  I can't get my head around this thread.:huh: I generally only watch the all girls apts and of those, R2 is last on my list. Of the 3 girls there, I would say Angie is my 2nd favourite after Glasha, So, what I'm saying is that, of all the girls I watch on here, Angie, although she's lovely, is way down my pecking order. 

Tonight she gave us not 1 but 2 great bates with her dildo...Some guys are over eager to jump on this apt when nothing happens, which is, tbh, most of the time, but these bates were great...Not a fucking peep out of any of you!!!...If nothing else guys, be consistent and don't just moan on for the sake of it...Thank you Angie, that was great...:heart:

21 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

angie Dildo in her ass

Hey Rider, did you pinch my post?...:dodgy:

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

angie Dildo in her ass

i respect your tastes and opinion.In my case Angie it's by far one of my less liked residents in this girl type houses,why..don't like when residents hide under blankets to have intimacy and in just few months she already did that with at least two,three diferent dudes,also in my opinion she it's extremely egocentric(always looking in mirrors),the other two to me are an little better,not much but better.Gess every person it's diferent and have their personal tastes,absoluty nothing wrong in that.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

angie Dildo in her ass

I know right ,I have defended this apt quite a few times  angie can be frustrating I admit though usually but hey today was a good step in the right direction ,if she bates uncovered she will be less likely to hide under the blankets when having sex next time right :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I know right ,I have defended this apt quite a few times  angie can be frustrating I admit though usually but hey today was a good step in the right direction ,if she bates uncovered she will be less likely to hide under the blankets when having sex next time right :biggrin:

Wrong:biggrin:.

19 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

maybe maybe not hey you never know, never thought she would bate on cam either right

Gess everything it's possible,,when and if that moment happens we will celebrate it with an nice cold beer:cool::biggrin:.

• Like 1