Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

18 hours ago, Noldus said:

It started with Angie this morning - she bate 0645 - same time Sonya and the guy stared in the kitchen
0700 Sonya and the guy in the bed
0715 In the bathroom
0719 On the dining tableĀ 
0721 back in bed round 3 - a long one

0828 Round 4

They guy left around 0930 and Sonya a new shower
Ā 

It was more like 1 continous fuck, atleast from 07:00 to 08:10, then oneĀ round around 08:25, andĀ oneĀ round around 08:52.

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

I am one of those,any problem?place it's open for about four months or more,Glasha and Sonya had show an little improvement,Angie..bated at most three times without being underblankets,all the time she had an dude they did it underblankets,place it's a lot in dark,they Even eat it in dark(but they are better in this),the fact that some seem to be making an huge partie,an big event because one of them had sex and was good and not underblankets...say a lot about this house.In most of other places residents,guests have sex and don't see this huge celebration,like it was something amazing...dam an resident had sex in his house and bed..amazingg.Never crawled or runned of nothing..will complain as much as i feel it's worth it,only cry when it's something wort of it.cheers.

You're allowed to post an odd positive commentĀ you know, instead of all the negative shit...:wink:

Morning guys and gals...I've just had a superb breakfast...a cup of coffee and an extra large helping of Magical Masturbating Monica...Absolutely Magnificent....:heart::heart::heart:

That must be about the best toe curling orgasm I've seen on here!!!...Thank you girl, you are sensational...

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're allowed to post an odd positive commentĀ you know, instead of all the negative shit...:wink:

I will post what i feel like..absoluty sure not what someone may wish or something,if I see good things(in my opnion)I will post it..just like I already compliment Glasha and sonya some time ago,to me positive things can also sometimes be..shit.So you're also allowed to post some odd negative comment you know..cheers.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I will post what i feel like..absoluty sure not what someone may wish or something,if I see good things(in my opnion)I will post it..just like I already compliment Glasha and sonya some time ago,to me positive things can also sometimes be..shit.So you're also allowed to post some odd negative comment you know..cheers.

OkĀ Ze, no worries...I don't watch this apt much tbh, because , as you say, not much happens. I just thought it was odd this event was barely mentioned...Have a good day...:biggrin:

the game they are playing needs one more girl to much one guy slapping the ass and kissing the neck of the guy next to him there needs to be a girl between them just saying,edited holy shit right after I posted this angie came home and took the spot lol

8 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

wow a all night party and not one comment,8am and they are still playing a drinking game 3 guys 2 girlsĀ  the game involves slapping asses and drinkingĀ 

@NoldusĀ have you abandoned this thread?

It wasn't that much worth commenting on though, drinking and playing cards for the most.

• Like 1

On 23.3.2018 at 10:51 AM, nagachilli2 said:

I try to write my view, wether it is possitive or negative. And Naga, I think it is more that it is very little posting in general on this thread, not that it is a very high number of negative posts.