Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

I've been watching for 5 months to get to know them. I hate Kamilla the best! Sometimes she will be very nervous :biggrin:

Freeloader? Katya? :biggrin:  She is the scenery on the stage :biggrin:

Christina was my favorite girl :heart:

Kaley would be a good wife :biggrin: Are you sure of Russian origin? Shes face is Slovak or Czech.

On 4/16/2018 at 6:00 PM, Thestarider said:

Lock the fridge, the freeloader do absolutely nothing but be lazy is back again :cool: All of Kamilla's friends must be as lazy as she is. Eat, Sleep, and Lay Around on the Couch and then Bathe when needed. What a life, must be boring as hell.

And i think she's the only girl on RLC that has a pussy waxer come to the apartment. giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

It's amazing how different Kami's legs look when lying down compared to how they look when standing.Her legs look very thin when standing,but fairly thick when lying down.

optical illusion due to camera angles 

8 hours ago, This is Me said:

I've been watching for 5 months to get to know them. I hate Kamilla the best! Sometimes she will be very nervous :biggrin:

Freeloader? Katya? :biggrin:  She is the scenery on the stage :biggrin:

Christina was my favorite girl :heart:

Kaley would be a good wife :biggrin: Are you sure of Russian origin? Shes face is Slovak or Czech.

You hate Kamilla the best? What have any of the girls ever done to cause you hate any of them? I can see not being pleased with their behavior,but hate;that's a bit extreme isn't it?:huh: