Leora & Paul - Videos (2018)

8 hours ago, just man said:

Leora are flaming up the land of RLC & land of Siberia in a top rating of Bate at 22/10/2018..😉😉

xehv.png

https://mab.to/ZLH6Td1as

OR https://www28.zippyshare.com/v/6ZJzuPDc/file.html

Is this the first time Leora has licked her dildo clean while she bated? I know she's gotten really into tasting herself and sucking on her fingers after plunging them as deep into her pussy as they'll go. But I've never seen her suck/lick her dildo clean like that before. If so its just one more step in her sexual revelation she's experiencing. This video absolutely proves that she's starting to really explore herself. Not only was she licking her fingers after fingering herself, she was actively trying to taste her sweet pussy juice. Most of the time it could be that she just wanted to get her fingers wet, but not this time, she was soaking wet and loving every drop.

• Upvote 1

dark joker, get serious! 😉 We dont ask ourselves such questions about our beloved Queen. That's what she is. She knows we worship her. She treats us just as we behave. Do pls, love our Queen and enjoy her straight look to our eyes. That's what we want our Queen to do more often. Just to look straight into our eyes. from time to time (that's always). She knows we're doomed. She knows she owns us! Love you, allmighty Queen! 😉

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, gogism said:

dark joker, get serious! 😉 We dont ask ourselves such questions about our beloved Queen. That's what she is. She knows we worship her. She treats us just as we behave. Do pls, love our Queen and enjoy her straight look to our eyes. That's what we want our Queen to do more often. Just to look straight into our eyes. from time to time (that's always). She knows we're doomed. She knows she owns us! Love you, allmighty Queen! 😉

Ooooookaaaaay......

giphy.gif

• Like 6

15 hours ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Is this the first time Leora has licked her dildo clean while she bated? I know she's gotten really into tasting herself and sucking on her fingers after plunging them as deep into her pussy as they'll go. But I've never seen her suck/lick her dildo clean like that before. If so its just one more step in her sexual revelation she's experiencing. This video absolutely proves that she's starting to really explore herself. Not only was she licking her fingers after fingering herself, she was actively trying to taste her sweet pussy juice. Most of the time it could be that she just wanted to get her fingers wet, but not this time, she was soaking wet and loving every drop.

I am not surprised of Leora licking her fingers or her dildo (looks great!), every one of us would love the taste of her juice, so why not herself!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Calle said:

I am not surprised of Leora licking her fingers or her dildo (looks great!), every one of us would love the taste of her juice, so why not herself!

She has of course licked her fingers from her gooey goodness or nectar, which is the proper term for The Goddess's jism, many times. Her fingers can get very sticky ... mmmmm

• Like 1

On 10/15/2018 at 5:06 PM, GooJr said:

jdmj.jpg

Leora bate with dildo in the guest room 10-15-18 

WARNING: The ending of this video was corrupted causing it to miss the climax, I apologize for this mishap and feel I should warn you first. It does leave some stuff to be desired but its still 20 mins long and thought some people would enjoy it.

https://mab.to/fvxqrMqcK (Expires in 3 days, only uploading to MAB)

Please re-up! Thanks!

• Like 1