Leora & Paul - Videos (2018)

That Leora video, in some parts the dildo most definitely in her ass. You can see the extent of her labia when she is side on, and the dildo is definitely above. That's not to say that it isn't sometimes in her pussy. No sound version?

Following on from this - is that the only known video of her using a toy there? I have seen a couple where she uses a finger.

21 hours ago, curious said:

seems you have no idea about female anatomy.... its not in ass in any case.... its only access to pussy from the back..

I'm sorry to interrupt your fight discussion but from this picture standing on tube from behind it's really in the ass not in the pussy, you can perform meassurement if you don't believe the long line visibility of pussy and much more behind the image with dildo, so this is 100% in the ass. More than this check in the picture his face, not easy to accept the pushing of dildo.

Later I saw the movie, yes, if you see after 6:23 min the ass is punished not the pussy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, antonio1 said:

I'm sorry to interrupt your fight discussion but from this picture standing on tube from behind it's really in the ass not in the pussy, you can perform meassurement if you don't believe the long line visibility of pussy and much more behind the image with dildo, so this is 100% in the ass. More than this check in the picture his face, not easy to accept the pushing of dildo.

if u want that it is that.

u have no idea about female anatomy but is not my problem.

2 minutes ago, curious said:

if u want that it is that.

u have no idea about female anatomy but is not my problem.

I really have entire knowledge about female anatomy but this is not the key, the key is the movie. If you really want to agree with this I can make print screen and zoom and arrows to show the perineum. You really have a problem with contradiction or you don't know how to see a movie. Check at the minute 1:21 to 1:23 when Leora is changing the target pussy with the ass, it is really visible, then you will agree and you will study more about female anatomy.

1 minute ago, antonio1 said:

I really have entire knowledge about female anatomy but this is not the key, the key is the movie. If you really want to agree with this I can make print screen and zoom and arrows to show the perineum. You really have a problem with contradiction or you don't know how to see a movie. Check at the minute 1:21 to 1:23 when Leora is changing the target pussy with the ass, it is really visible, then you will agree and you will study more about female anatomy.

whatever

for your knowledge i edit movies frame to frame... lol..i can watch

and i repeat I KNOW ALL THE TRICKS CAM GIRLS DO.

u see anal? its anal! over and out