Leora & Paul - Videos (2018)

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

First they have to have a RLC Account to have an Account Terminated.  It's harder to get RLC to reinstate the Account.  Free Users can't be banned buut only a Blacklisted IP Address but those are quite easy to get changed for most users.

Hiding the id user is not enough and moreover RLC warns: Video has additonal hidden watermaks with user id. In the videos posted these 48H I took the precaution of hiding the visual code
But despite all my IP was blocked this morning.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Mittsy1 said:

Hiding the id user is not enough and moreover RLC warns: Video has additonal hidden watermaks with user id. In the videos posted these 48H I took the precaution of hiding the visual code
But despite all my IP was blocked this morning.

There are other features besides that Code that give the uploader away.  Basically there's no way to beat them.  Some just survive a little longer than others but eventually they get pinched as well.

RLC has always been Hard Assed but eventually Karma will fall on them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

There are other features besides that Code that give the uploader away.  Basically there's no way to beat them.  Some just survive a little longer than others but eventually they get pinched as well.

I've already recovered from this seventh time and now wait for the eighth:smile:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Umm....I disagree. 🙂  There is always a back door (no pun intended).