Leora & Paul - Videos (2018)

55 minutes ago, Fr35hx said:

Plein de spams...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fr35hx said:

You video capture are so crisp and clear. How to you capture them that way? Is that a feature of premium membership?

3 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

How safe are these to download?

It asks for allow on downloading notifications.

What kind of notifications would those be?

Am I being over-cautious in assuming it's spam or worse?

Mab is so much more reassuring in this regard....

Use a Download Manager then there is no clicking to allow anything.  Just click the play button in the Video Screen and the Download Manager Tab will Pop Up to grab the Download.

Bonsoir StnCld316 J'ai téléchargé sans problème toutes les vidéos postées par Fr35hx mais on peut être amené a avoir
Des messages du genre repris ci-dessous et il est vrai que cela est peu sécurisant. Myairbridge serait une bonne idée.

Good evening StnCld316 I downloaded without any problem all the vidéos posted by Fr35hx but one can be brought to have
Messages of the type listed below and it is true that it is not very secure.
Myairbridge would be a good idea.

8y31.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Mittsy1 said:

Bonsoir StnCld316 J'ai téléchargé sans problème toutes les vidéos postées par Fr35hx mais on peut être amené a avoir
Des messages du genre repris ci-dessous et il est vrai que cela est peu sécurisant. Myairbridge serait une bonne idée.

Good evening StnCld316 I downloaded without any problem all the vidéos posted by Fr35hx but one can be brought to have
Messages of the type listed below and it is true that it is not very secure.
Myairbridge would be a good idea.

I use Internet Explorer and have the Pop Up Blocker set on High. No Pop Ups ever get through on me.  Other Browsers have Pop Up Blockers but they are mostly ineffective at stopping anything.  The Pop up you posted is not Malware or Spyware it's just a pain as you have to Open Task Manger and shut the Browser Down to get rid of it.  I have those in my Blocked Site List so I never see them.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2018 at 5:38 PM, stinglex said:

Reupload?

Thanks a lot

On 8/20/2018 at 10:11 AM, henriPas said:

Il ne bande jamais dur, ce mec...

On 8/19/2018 at 10:03 AM, just man said:

Leora is Bating once again with a dildo in LR  & she finishing off it .. in Guestroom at 19/08/2018 😏😏

3q90.jpg

vgq4.jpg

vv6h.jpg

ml1t.jpg

Reupload?

Thanks a lot

• Like 1