Leora & Paul - Videos (2018)

53 minutes ago, Mittsy1 said:

Profitez bien de la dernière masturbation de l'héroine qui m'a fait découvrir Reallifecam.:tongue:
Enjoy the last masturbation of the heroine that made me discover Reallifecam.
:tongue:

wz0o.jpg

v5d0.jpg

yv6y.jpg

Leora Bate 22.08.2018

Wonderful! Who wouldn't be lured back to RLC with Leora weaving her magic on here. The audio was excellent too and much better than when I watched it live complete with constant hanging. Thanks a million!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bubbleobillo said:

Wonderful! Who wouldn't be lured back to RLC with Leora weaving her magic on here. The audio was excellent too and much better than when I watched it live complete with constant hanging. Thanks a million!

As usual she is unmatchable. One of her shorter ones and no dildo 🎯

And a big thank you to Mtitsy for all those great videos you have posted over recent days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheDude212 said:

Started good today as soon as Paul left. Half an hour of teasing, and then she went to finish in the room. Evil woman. 😕

If you feel like wasting bandwidth, here you go.

https://nofile.io/f/17C8hRpW4TE/L082418_LR_a.mp4

https://nofile.io/f/vOBu9aYJeqO/L082418_LR.mp4

lol... not evil (pro i would call her). she is earning her life from this occupation... pls be careful what you say.. hahahaha

• Like 2

On 8/20/2018 at 7:19 AM, booma said:

I do not know ... Paul is ugly and disgusting, every time he is there you have to switch off

Careful what you say here. This thread is packed with worshipers of the Goddess Leora. They have a tendency to riot and disembowel anyone who speaks ill of Leora or her chosen man, Paul. She chose him; not you, and she stands by her man. That's enough for us warm and fuzzy woodland creatures.

(I have a tendency to ban trolls who deliberately start riots in this church.)

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2