Leora & Paul - Videos (2018)

16 hours ago, Howard said:

Around the 8:38 mark is the funniest part of the video.  I wont give it away but keep in mind, they don't kiss during this interlude.  And then...8:38 happens. 🙂

On a side note: Not that it will ever happen, but I wish Leora would take his hand and show him what she likes.  It's obvious he's uncomfortable in many of their interludes.  He needs guidance. I just don't think that dynamic exists in their relationship.

Yeah that's medicine he's been huffing for the past two weeks. Poor guy has been sick as fuck. He's been shoving nasal decongestant up his nose and puffing on that medicine. I think it must be some hardcore stuff though because every time he takes it he kind of sits there and stares off into space for about 5 minutes. I know over here in the U.S. they pulled a lot of that type of medication in the early 00's because it would get you high as a kite super quick. But I'm not sure that Russia/Ukrain/Hell even Europe as a whole has such regulations.

I've noticed that Paul has been careful not to kiss Leora on the mouth or share a drink/food with her. I had also suspected that he had been on home on sick leave or taken vacation days instead of losing his job as some had suggested here. But who knows. For all we know he could have used his vacation days to try and recover.

1 minute ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Yeah that's medicine he's been huffing for the past two weeks. Poor guy has been sick as fuck. He's been shoving nasal decongestant up his nose and puffing on that medicine. I think it must be some hardcore stuff though because every time he takes it he kind of sits there and stares off into space for about 5 minutes. I know over here in the U.S. they pulled a lot of that type of medication in the early 00's because it would get you high as a kite super quick. But I'm not sure that Russia/Ukrain/Hell even Europe as a whole has such regulations.

If he can get a stiffy, he can't be that sick.

zigi.jpg

2ari.jpg

Je partage deux videos trouvées sur le NET et qui à ma connaissance n'ont pas encore été
Partagées sur ce site et dans le cas contraire j'imagine qu'il y aura quand même un certain
Nombre de personnes intéressées. En ce qui concerne la premiére vidéo il s'agit de celle
Que j'ai postée le 14.08 mais filmée via une autre caméra.

I share two videos found on the NET and which to my knowledge have not yet been shared on
This site and if not I imagine that there will still be some number of people interested.
Regarding the first video it is about the one that I posted the 14.08 but filmed via
Another camera.

Leora Horny Young Girl Masturbation in Bedroom Other Cam

Leora and Paul Couple Blowjob And Fuck In Bedroom

• Like 25
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Mittsy. I was a Premium member for about 10 months over the last 2 years and during that time she hardly ever did anything in the bedroom. Most frustrating. Of course as soon as I did stop she started finishing off in the bedroom and bathroom which was a little frustrating as well.

54 minutes ago, henriPas said:

Il ne bande jamais dur, ce mec...

he has a lots of fats even when he do some sport it doesn't gives him a much of help!! .. and was mind of him in other place!!for clarifying, it doesn't with Leora on these time!!😎

• Like 1