Leora & Paul - Pictures (2018)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/31/2018 at 10:22 AM, Tyrio said:

I never see Paul go down on Leora, I'd be on that everyday, I think he is selfish

He has attempted, which is mainly what we guys do, to pleasure her on several occasions over the years but still not very often. I think I would try to get down there a few times a week.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

He has attempted, which is mainly what we guys do, to pleasure her on several occasions over the years but still not very often. I think I would try to get down there a few times a week.

Leora, Kitty. Julie & Jasmin I do them anytime they want

On 7/31/2018 at 2:22 AM, Tyrio said:

I never see Paul go down on Leora, I'd be on that everyday, I think he is selfish

He has quite a few times.

Now, if you were to ask me if I think he knows what to do,....

Sexually, it is mostly a one-sided event.  Rarely is she the initial aggressor. But once they go at it, she usually takes charge....and that seems to be OK with Leora. She loves him for what he is (and is not).

21 hours ago, Howard said:

He has quite a few times.

Now, if you were to ask me if I think he knows what to do,....

Sexually, it is mostly a one-sided event.  Rarely is she the initial aggressor. But once they go at it, she usually takes charge....and that seems to be OK with Leora. She loves him for what he is (and is not).

I guess I think he should be more into her, she is hot & her masturbation sessions are just incredible

• Like 1

On 8/3/2018 at 12:54 PM, just man said:

Here ..a Collection of Gif's for Leora in this day.. 😉😉

vbdv.gif

This is the position I used to almost pray for. I spent many many hours, weeks, days, months, years trying to catch her on kitchen cam. Then they moved kitchen cam which made it easier, then finally she started getting in this position😀, then I stopped Premium, then finally they took kitchen cam off free 🙁.

Like 1 or 2 others on here I do like to see some starfish but The Goddess's is not the most visible compared with some RLC girls - something she shares with my other favourite Belle - maybe because the rest of her arse is so awesome.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1