Leora & Paul - Pictures (2018)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Hope85 said:

...el sueño del 99% de usuarios de C.C.

Gracias Just Man, hoy no he llegado a tiempo.

in actually,it's a dream of all followers to RLC. And all of the admirers for Leora these their which were dedicated to Leora many a years for follow up, if you check out in the background of their ideas you will found a wishful to seen this scene and all them has a dream around of Leora about if does she will doing this movement!! must to admit i one of them!! i was had a similar belief that they in that rare moment they all wished to be in the place of Paul.. Hope, if there anyone who is deserves appreciation and the thankful more than me,this person will be you, of a couple of years ago and i enjoyment onto all your contents and of to your all posts,it has getting of my greatly impressing ..Always you are  teacher and you worthiness lots of appreciation in from my side ..only, one something i would you to know about it,i will be remain learns of you a lots of things..much of Gracias ..HOPE85 

• Like 3

On 9/29/2018 at 8:11 AM, just man said:

i was had a similar belief that they in that rare moment they all wished to be in the place of Paul..

Surely we'd wish to be Paul at every moment although we wouldn't necessarily always act in the same way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mittsy1 said:

Funny: Leora runs away from the bathroom frightened by a poltergeist.

YQV92.gif

remember when i told you you do not upload yours? instead you are hunting likes for a reason understood only to you.

unfortunately my 27/02 uploaded pic (which was just re uploaded by you now) was removed by dmca

1 hour ago, curious said:

remember when i told you you do not upload yours? instead you are hunting likes for a reason understood only to you.

unfortunately my 27/02 uploaded pic (which was just re uploaded by you now) was removed by dmca

I love you too, and I have been on the site for just over two months.

• Like 1