Masha & Sasha, Dasha - Pictures (2018)

StnCld316

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 7:46 PM, Zanzariban said:

What an unscrupulous woman  Masha.por money should not be worth everything. What she did with this English guest,Dean is disgusting.

Sasha was never the same when she walked out with TK that time.  After that they had a nasty argument in the bath tub.  Then they were in the living room continuing Masha got fed up and goes to the BR.  Sasha followed later so he went to his draw and he pulled out of this stuff!  He had whips, straps, vibrators, dildos, etc.  He spanked her butt til it was red like a tomato,  she was screaming Owww!!  She may get another one!!

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

Sasha was never the same when she walked out with TK that time.  After that they had a nasty argument in the bath tub.  Then they were in the living room continuing Masha got fed up and goes to the BR.  Sasha followed later so he went to his draw and he pulled out of this stuff!  He had whips, straps, vibrators, dildos, etc.  He spanked her butt til it was red like a tomato,  she was screaming Owww!!  She may get another one!!

I knew he was upset and they had a huge fight, but I never knew he
spanked her. Would you happen to have any video of that?

Oh yeah her butt was bright red when he finished then had sex.  I had premium account so I saw it all he tore her butt up!!  I'm sorry though I don't know how to copy but that was a classic.  Maybe another member may have it I saw it from the bathroom to the BM.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

Sasha nunca foi o mesmo quando ela saiu com TK esse tempo. Depois que eles tiveram uma discussão desagradável na banheira. Em seguida, eles foram na sala de estar continuando Masha se encheu e vai para a BR. Sasha seguido mais tarde por isso ele foi para o seu empate e ele tirou essas coisas! Ele tinha chicotes, cintas, vibradores, dildos, etc. Ele espancado sua bunda até que era vermelha como um tomate, ela estava gritando Owww !! Ela pode começar outro !!

Nobody knows for sure M, S that relationship they have. They can be a couple, lovers, roommates, or just friends. In the last cases of course she can do whatever she likes.Sasha also seems to like the situation and continue to kiss her, Dean can be aggred that is só a game of provocation-Who knows...