Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Anna still has the merit of DP and blow job GangBang.

Nina and Serana reached the post of DP bi.
Misty, now that she got 2 in 1 (that was not of the project), but Nyusha already had taken that of her before.

So the gang bang wave is still available (and unpublished). Who knows ? hehehehehehe,

Although we had 5 assets on a bed in Betty & Rick. Does this count?:cool:

Anna - one of the first participants, and before that she was in another project. Before pregnancy - Anna&Alex number 1 on the project and main stars. In addition, in crazy orgies they opened Mira&Henry and Misty.

50320.jpg

50322.jpg

Nina does Anal. And she's more of show-director. Serena - soft version Misty (but squirting). She has more open friends. Therefore, there was a great show girl girl and 6-7 different guys.

1608.jpg

180041.jpg

Misty - for her it's dream job. But she still hunts for the girl.

10612.jpg

50323.jpg

Nyusha - she have potential. But she needs to choose - normal job or project. Also need space. Now they constantly have 5-6 people in the apartment. It is difficult to invite and fuck new men.

Do not forget the hot MIra and Henry. They already orgies, including completely Bi (including men).

By the way - from list of 4 apartments are managed by Anna.:angel:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Being deeply sincere. I really hope that this will be their redemption. It's not that hard .

After all, I, or rather, both of us (you, too) believe in them at the beginning of the project. You have no more room to make a mistake.
:cool:

Yes in start most of us have some hopes,till they crushed them again and again,with the time pass we basicaly seen it's almost impossible(talking físical)to Tim to manage to deliver an proper threesome,so in that regard not expect nothing,but this party had some nudity and even some sex would be an good change,but expect just eating,lots lots of talk and then tv and computer session on bed.And it's not my fault..it's the rep they builded sadly.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Anna - one of the first participants, and before that she was in another project. Before pregnancy - Anna&Alex number 1 on the project and main stars. In addition, in crazy orgies they opened Mira&Henry and Misty.

50320.jpg

50322.jpg

Nina does Anal. And she's more of show-director. Serena - soft version Misty (but squirting). She has more open friends. Therefore, there was a great show girl girl and 6-7 different guys.

1608.jpg

180041.jpg

10612.jpg

50323.jpg

Nyusha - she have potential. But she needs to choose - normal job or project. Also need space. Now they constantly have 5-6 people in the apartment. It is difficult to invite and fuck new men.

Do not forget the hot MIra and Henry. They already orgies, including completely Bi (including men).

Yes Anna is the queen of VH... Now when some people would take an example at above pics :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

50320.jpg

50322.jpg

1608.jpg

180041.jpg

10612.jpg

50323.jpg

Gess it's tastes,I don't dislike at all Alex and Anna but for me they aren't number 1 of site or the main stars.Gess its always an question of personal tastes.

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

50320.jpg

50322.jpg

1608.jpg

180041.jpg

10612.jpg

50323.jpg

They should kick out Sid, Em and Sia.Useless freeloaders. 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

As I said too much camshows will kill it 

Don't know what their plans are, but they also have announced on their twitter that now they are living 24/7 on VH... So could go on the intention of decreasing the cam shows 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

As I said too much camshows will kill it 

The thing is that it looks to be their daily job,Jeka must be crazy if thinks most users will enjoy daily cam shows..after awhile it becomes boring and routinal.In an place like chaturbate works fine,were I don't feel so.