Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

She will be nothing cause she has no feelings left inside. This is a sex for money advertture. Anything goes as long as it ends up in the safe behind the desk. Sex means nothing to them other then a means to an end, namely cash! Notice how much they laugh. It's cause they are literally laughing at YOU as they laugh their way to the bank with your money. You are all victims of a ruse! But, I guess as long as you get to see sex, it's all worth it to you. That's all fine, but I wonder how you feel if you knew what they really think about you. They think you are all losers and idots who only watch this stuff because you can't get a real woman to fuck. But, by all means keep propping them up and enjoying the show which comes at YOUR expense. They are scam artists. 

I'm not suspect to talk because I really do not like fake sex,

From the photos of the CC, I saw something different

so I confirmed, and I think today we really saw the real stella of real life and not the professional and without feelings

• Like 4

Just now, fasterboss said:

I'm not suspect to talk because I really do not like fake sex,

From the photos of the CC, I saw something different

so I confirmed, and I think today we really saw the real stella of real life and not the professional and without feelings

Totally agree with you!! The "fake" stella goes on 6H cam show!!!! Today we have the other one!!! 

• Like 2