Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I promise you that you are wrong! There is only one Stephan and Stella. The ones that make sex for money. If you think that they are getting any real pleasure out of this you're deluding yourself and falling squarely into their trap. They are professional sex workers and that's all they know how to do. Nothing they do sexually is real or pleasurable in the sense that sex is pleasurable to you. They are actors living out a lie for money. It is show, all of it! The mask was taken off of my face and I know what I'm saying is the truth. They are laughing at you. They are making fun of you. They are lying to you. They are stealing from you. Believe it! 

Sorry, Amy, but did you see what happened today?

I think not,

It's not just me to say, it's more people,

today stella was different maybe the alcohol took its defenses, she was really today (naked)

I'm not so fooled, I know very well what really is show

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

The managers, except for AlexLina are no longer hiring regular people to live on cam. They are hiring professional sex workers. VH says nothing because of the increased profits. What used to be real is being replaced by a cam show and you guys don't even see it. 

And yet here you are; watching with the rest of us idiots...::)

• Like 2