Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i rarely watch chaturbate but if i watch it the people have to be doing something. these girls are ok unless they are waiting doing nothing . some of the people don't seem to realize that if they do nothing it is quite easy to leave them & click onto someone else that may be doing something. i like the people that at least do a minimal amount of activity rather than stating something like "show starts at 100 tokens".  next please!

1 hour ago, claireityflowers said:

Looks like they are setting up another CB show!

You must be one of them...why to post the cam link everytime they cam..we all know they cam and were to find them but strangely someone's appears and makes "publicity" for the event.

il y a 6 minutes, ze81 a dit :

You must be one of them...why to post the cam link everytime they cam..we all know they cam and were to find them but strangely someone's appears and makes "publicity" for the event.

I wish i was one of them lol, unfortunately i'm not as pretty as either of them, just find them hot to watch.

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can anyone who watches and actually tips girls on cam sites explain to me why you do it? I've tried watching them, but it's always the same thing and they almost never look like they are really enjoying it. I've seen a few who did, but never the kind who use the vibrator tip thing. To me it really diminishs the mystery of a woman's sexually. 

Don't know it's just plain boring to me as you always know what they will do next as when somebody tips them. Can't watch it for 5 minutes until I get bored

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Seriously! You sound like an ad! I defended you once, but now you just sound like an advertisement for their cam show and you know it Stephan. 

Amy Remeber when we talked in forum about th possibility that more and more residents are joining cc(with other names)and make posts in their place post..in my opnion it happens in several houses posts,but some are more descrite ..others not so much hehe.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can anyone who watches and actually tips girls on cam sites explain to me why you do it? I've tried watching them, but it's always the same thing and they almost never look like they are really enjoying it. I've seen a few who did, but never the kind who use the vibrator tip thing. To me it really diminishs the mystery of a woman's sexually. 

Really never like cam sites(like chaturbate etc)basicaly because all you said,but this mix..cam girls/boys and VH it's to some degree/aspects even worse,for exemple we watch the shows and its obvious a lot  fakness,in the joy,pleasure etc,then for exemple when she was with that more curvy girl an couple nights ago(not camming)honestly looked just another cam show..by her expressions etc Stella had at least an dozen orgasms..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And sometimes it's just painfully obvious. I reported the post. I hope he gets banned from advertising their cam show on CC. Just what we don't need, ads! 

Agree,at least be more descret hehe,making publicity in site everytime time they cam is not...descret at all:biggrin:.

• Like 1