Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

that the apartment should be well located, and it is possible to see a monument through the window

I also notice that.. but it's real commom from what i already saw in pictures that kind of towers... 
If it was something like eiffel tower we know where they was :biggrin:

As I said I am far from being enthusiastic yet. They haven't done things other couples on VH don't do. Personally I liked Ary & Georges sex session better. 

Let's see what tmrw will bring here. I hope not that damn robe again at first...

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Now let's go to the real question that no one seems to want to ask.
Fifteen cams, 04 only in home office, for a single couple?
:angel:

They are at the house for 1 hour... what kind of explanations you want for that??? 

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They are at the house for 1 hour... what kind of explanations you want for that??? 

Correcting, they came to the house to sleep at one hour (around 04:30 AM). Alan was leaving his apartment yesterday to make purchases (same GMT).
Sex before bed is part of the nightly routine. But what about the diurnal routine ? .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Correcting, they came to the house to sleep at one hour (around 04:30 AM). Alan was leaving his apartment yesterday to make purchases (same GMT).
Sex before bed is part of the nightly routine. But what about the diurnal routine ? .

Well, gentlemen, my hour is come.
GN for all. see you later .:angel:

1 hour ago, fasterboss said:

well after 100 comments.

@ze81You do not need to be ashamed to say what you think of stella.:biggrin::biggrin:

Me ashamed neverrr:biggrin:,think she have an truly amazing smile and nice size boobs,but just others users I am intrigued why this couple have such big house,they are ok,she it's pretty no soubt,but seem strange to much just for them,gess next days we will Descover an good reason for such big,nice house,maybe it will be an place with lots of guests and parties(but that isn't an usual thing in places of this manager)and maybe that home office will have indeed an purpose,right now without knowing much,would be better two bedrooms instead of just one and that giant office,this weekend and most Probrably better next week we will see what this all is.