Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

don't forget fortunately it's Jeka only who is recruiting cam actors .. i hope he stop and start to recruit more normal people

Now yes,but imagine if others managers start doing the same..iuksss.Hope he stops were with this.Seems the rule of least effort,just look for cam girls and wire them,probarby a lot more easy than find other type of residents.

19 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

if continue like this they need to change the name in FVH (fake voyeur house)

22 minutes ago, nack said:

What ??? Another cam girl/couple. Jeka you idiot...another stupid apartment...fuxkin hate these predicted shows and FAKE sex

:angry:

This is normal. Each manager has a special style. I will not reveal the secret - but many participants/guests Jeka = work on webcam. The only question is they stayed active or they left webcam work? Anna&Alex - recruited different class of people, more open in sex and swingers. Alex and Lina - bet on the young and beautiful (Lena&Katie&Amy&Rose less than 20 y.o). Then they bet on the number participants and rotation.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Now yes,but imagine if others managers start doing the same..iuksss.Hope he stops were with this.Seems the rule of least effort,just look for cam girls and wire them,probarby a lot more easy than find other type of residents.

Invite swingers is more profitable.:blush:

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

When you wanna see some really hot and genuine naughty watch Vera in Mira Henrys place. She cant stop touching herself :biggrin:

TY we have so much apartments and i forget the best :biggrin: