Stella & Stephan Part #1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Don't know what their plans are, but they also have announced on their twitter that now they are living 24/7 on VH... So could go on the intention of decreasing the cam shows 

I hope so. I wont spoil them their hobby as long as they do other hot things too. (Home Office -> Naked naughty party room :biggrin:)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

The thing is that it looks to be their daily job,Jeka must be crazy if thinks most users will enjoy daily cam shows..after awhile it becomes boring and routinal.In an place like chaturbate works fine,were I don't feel so.

And it wont bring VH more subscribers as you can watch camshows for free.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Agree,lets hope thy can balance it good,but the couple seems very into the cam thing,hop even they can dose it but have the feeling it will be hard to accomplished,but time will tell.By the way I prefer the..nude naught party room name to home office any time hehe.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It depends if they start to do the camshows at homeoffice and at bedroom... Because on the living room they was a few steps away (no closeups) from the cams (different from they are use to do on the other houses)

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I hope so. I wont spoil them their hobby as long as they do other hot things too. (Home Office -> Naked naughty party room :biggrin:)

I said it... i want to see Chris there without the cam shows with some friend (s) :biggrin:

• Like 1