Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Honestly this is what it's looks like,pimp it's in livingroom in an robe cordinating the stuff,is girls are working in work place(this case it's home office),wonde if girls will do an break for eat and relax before returning again to work.For cam girls there are aproprieted sites for that,VH should be a lot diferent,and was been till recently.

Let's hope it stays the only massive camming place on VH...

2 hours ago, groomy said:

Technically, Brazilians also had webcam show. And Alex's ass was on fire when he looked their statistics. I recall almost all epic orgies from Alex and Anna - were in period with the Brazilians online.

They are 3-4 hours in the webcam. Another 8-10h sleep. More than 10 hours they have for VH. Now - I'm sure they have excellent statistics. But this is because they are new. What happens in two weeks? Will they be reconfigure? Enter the specifics of this project. To spy interesting ideas from others participants? Only time will judge. Only 5 apartments from 20+ - lived here more than six months.

Again, you're the one in the exact spot Groomy.
I would like to know where this "resistance" comes from.

Would you rather watch Maria and Grisha cooking? Jeff and Violet, playing with the cat or making Live with their relatives? Tim all the time on your computer eZoi on your cell phone? Layne (we do not already have here) playing with your pet snake?

Please, what's the difference, apart from that they also make you deopis from cams exeibition, to Casa hott? The amount of women we had there?

And cam image X quality for VH?
Please, are you drinking early? She is all "grainy" ..

10 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Please, what's the difference, apart from that they also make you deopis from cams exeibition, to Casa hott? The amount of women we had there?

I do think that's a valid question for anyone that was a fan of Casahot. I was never a fan of that place for the same reason I'm not a fan of this place. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i don't like cam show, but from here we have a better view (now testing second logo) the newest 

Screenshot (2072)__.png

Screenshot (2073)_.pngScreenshot (2074)_.pngScreenshot (2075)_.png

that's what I'm talking about . Better image, broadcast and especially more viewing angle options.

Not to mention of course, captive chair for ticket shows and PV. Including true PV (no spying mode allowed).:biggrin:

Let's face it, the two give 1000 to zero for hott house girls (and no masks).::)

Again, please.
Sit and watch, (because you already paid to the site), or get up and go see rapunzel sleeping heheheheheheh and Rock dancing.
:cool:

People give it a break , I like this apartment get the best of both cam girls and a little real life , pluss would you rather see people watching tv on phones on computers or not even home . T 

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I do think that's a valid question for anyone that was a fan of Casahot. I was never a fan of that place for the same reason I'm not a fan of this place. 

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

x2

x3, mainly because I knew what was behind hott house and who were those girls. See my posts of the time ... plan b, also here.
:my:

13 minutes ago, jjs said:

People give it a break , I like this apartment get the best of both cam girls and a little real life , pluss would you rather see people watching tv on phones on computers or not even home . T 

Rlc basicaly.

14 hours ago, MajorVoyeur said:

qxcmFDE4_o.jpg
0WZGp3VQ_o.jpg
g4Rmv46b_o.jpg

And for registration, this is our exclusive. It is not being transmitted in CB or in MFC (even because in MFC we do not have couples).

This, and what can evolve from here (and with who else) ... hehehehehe
:biggrin:

• Like 2