Stella & Stephan Part #1

Just now, Sparkles said:

The other girl that do cam shows with Stella.. 

Nop... It's the girl from the shows with stella, Chris is the name that Stella and Stephan give to her ... Couple of guests don't have name yet

They will get names when they get more interesting or become regular visitors.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

So Stella is playing with a brother and a sister. That's rather kinky.  When I was a kid I played spin the bottle and truth or dare games where my sister was present. Just nakedness took place, but still pretty kinky stuff.

Stella is married with the brother and playing with the sister... But we don't know if the "sister" part it's true or it's only to get things 'hot' for cam show

37 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They have quite a regular couple life outside the moment they are on CH (massage, fingering, blowjob, sex, cuddling). And also their couple video on CH they did here was a normal sex situation, not forced to cams like happens with stella+chris

Thanks again Sparkles. I thought I would have to point that out, but you did it with mastery.

The only difference I see here for the other projects is that the hours of leisure where we see there. cell phone consultation, play on the computer or on TV, and play with your dog or cat, here we are showing off on cams.

As a popular saying in my country: "While they rest, they carry stones."

Like Groomy, he mapped out, only for part of the day (and / or afternoon).

The rest of him is dealing with his own life.

But it is this, life itself that we see or will see here on the Vh cams now.
Again (and again)  i nothing to complain or negativize them, in the project until this moment.
And as for Stella and Chis, I do not think "forced" but rather that they have fun (and a lot) together.

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Thanks again Sparkles. I thought I would have to point that out, but you did it with mastery.

The only difference I see here for the other projects is that the hours of leisure where we see there. cell phone consultation, play on the computer or on TV, and play with your dog or cat, here we are showing off on cams.

As a popular saying in my country: "While they rest, they carry stones."

Like Groomy, he mapped out, only for part of the day (and / or afternoon).

The rest of him is dealing with his own life.

But it is this, life itself that we see or will see here on the Vh cams now.
Again (and again)  i nothing to complain or negativize them, in the project until this moment.
And as for Stella and Chis, I do not think "forced" but rather that they have fun (and a lot) together.

With "forced" didn't mean in the bad way of the word.. but not totally "real"... overreacted for cameras, but it's not only a thing for this two girls.. it's way to common on CH and related sites

25 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

With "forced" didn't mean in the bad way of the word.. but not totally "real"... overreacted for cameras, but it's not only a thing for this two girls.. it's way to common on CH and related sites

But outside of cams work, we, the "privileged", can see that they talk play, have fun and go out together.

Then, even in the sense, not "forced" or negative, the company of one with the other in these moments is noticeably well pleasing.
And the ominbold is very real .. Oh, it's real. hehehehehe
:angel:

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I was talking only on when on cam show (CH, MFC)... but it's good to see that they have a good relationship outside that moments

therefore, defines us as "privileged". We know that what we see through these sites, outside of them is true.