Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

So, you think Stella is going have a gangbang with Stephan and Chris and her boyfriend? Ok, I guess it's possible. It was rumored that some girl's boyfriend on Camarads was actually her brother. I guess anything goes these days. As they say, it's all pink in the middle. Stephen would be wise to keep track of where his little spermy guys go though if it happens. Would be a travesty to get his sister preggers. 😁

They must bring a lot mooore people for it:angel:. And no of course I dont expect Stephan fuck his sister :biggrin: 

Just now, Amy3 said:

Whoa now I didn't say that. Just that they may be involved in the same sex encounter that doesn't include him fucking his sister. But still, sperm have a way of finding their target. 😁

Ah sorry I did get that wrong. Yes they should be careful. So I wonder if ever something like swinging or group sex will happen in that place...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, you think Stella is going have a gangbang with Stephan and Chris and her boyfriend? Ok, I guess it's possible. It was rumored that some girl's boyfriend on Camarads was actually her brother. I guess anything goes these days. As they say, it's all pink in the middle. Stephen would be wise to keep track of where his little spermy guys go though if it happens. Would be a travesty to get his sister preggers. 😁

We don't know (at least i think there was no clues on that) if Chris have boyfriend

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They must bring a lot mooore people for it:angel:. And no of course I dont expect Stephan fuck his sister :biggrin: 

And we don't know for sure if she is really sister of stephan... Could be sth. just for teasing for tips :biggrin:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Haha so I will keep asking about the gangbang every day until they do it :angel::cool:

In the gangbangs-theme - another manager (A&A) and her caporegime (Mira&Henry):cool:. By the way - Sid and Em were accepted into family. But the first day - they did nothing...

Here - I would be very surprised if there is start gangbang. Maximum girl-girl show, maybe a girl-boy + girl.

This girl goes to private BDSM orgies or martial arts where practice low-kick?

6090.jpg

467205692.jpg

I do not want to see the consequences of this.:confused: Private BDSM orgies is better.

026d77295301e88fa1054bcc299e62fb.jpg

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, groomy said:

In the gangbangs-theme - another manager (A&A) and her caporegime (Mira&Henry):cool:. By the way - Sid and Em were accepted into family. But the first day - they did nothing...

Here - I would be very surprised if there is start gangbang. Maximum girl-girl show, maybe a girl-boy + girl.

6090.jpg

467205692.jpg

I do not want to see the consequences of this.:confused: Private BDSM orgies is better.

Private BDSM orgy is fine good as private gangbang for me :biggrin:

1 hour ago, groomy said:

6090.jpg

467205692.jpg

I also noticed the marks of the legs in its first day, but I associated its intentional movement in the cams in reflection of the ohmibod. It would make more sense than we see in Lisa, for example. Chris also has some brands. More discreet, but she does.

And again my question. What did we have in Betty and Rick and the others, a few days ago was the first Gangbang of VH?

Strange - they are year+ in business. And make mistakes of beginners. From the camera angles. Light.

Example. Yesterday - she was doing a blowjob. In fact, 2 cameras are not needed.

The best angle but is dark spot on active zone.

19090.jpg

Work. But at the end - again dark spot.

19091.jpg

19094.jpg

Not see anything.

19092.jpg

Free cam.

19093.jpg

Now.

19096.jpg

19097.jpg

19098.jpg