Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Who cares ? ::) Its not only lagging its totally boring

Well, they will not fuck 24 hours a day.

For example, Nyu - went to regular work. If you are annoyed by webcams - do not look, imagine that Stella left for regular work or study.

They had one good party. One is just a party. A few shows with a girl. Regular sex. They are not perfect and maybe not best on the project. But they are better than many participants.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, groomy said:

For example, Nyu - went to regular work. If you are annoyed by webcams - do not look, imagine that Stella left for regular work or study.

They had one good party. One is just a party. A few shows with a girl. Regular sex. They are not perfect and maybe not best on the project. But they are better than many participants.

Right. The party was quite hot and promising for more in the end. But I guess they get more money with naughty parties and debauchery than with camming...

• Like 1

C, mom, everyone! Is it serious?
Do we still have to find "failures" and "excuses", for simply not admit that they (all) despite a few days (less than a week), are day by day ,going well and surpassing expectations?

Please, then go watch Rapunzel (sleeping), Tim & Zoi and Rachel (red), (watching tv or playing with each other) or Linda & Leon (who already looks like reprize movie).

Or rather, go to RLC, that what you are looking for here, will certainly satisfy you there.
:dodgy:

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, groomy said:

10000% i agree. Even because the place is called home office, lol:cool:

14 hours ago, Sparkles said:

For Stella&Stephan (We know you read us :biggrin:)

If you notice the total lack of photos from cam5, this was the reason

image.jpg

It was funny to see you being voyeurs in your own house :heart:

I agree with the deficiency of the moment for the cam 5. But it was not all the time.:cool:

And where would they move the cushions and blankets? In floor .::)
For registration (at least for me), great NV (night vision) for all the cams and especially the angles of the cams from the main room to the focus of the sofa.
:heart:

19 minutes ago, thedbear said:

C, mom, everyone! Is it serious?
Do we still have to find "failures" and "excuses", for simply not admit that they (all) despite a few days (less than a week), are day by day ,going well and surpassing expectations?

Please, then go watch Rapunzel (sleeping), Tim & Zoi and Rachel (red), (watching tv or playing with each other) or Linda & Leon (who already looks like reprize movie).

Or rather, go to RLC, that what you are looking for here, will certainly satisfy you there.
:dodgy:

Yeah yeah I am already back under my rock ::)

8 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Not only stephan and stella likes to peak :biggrin:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I saw this and found it hilarious. Apparently the girl wanted to go to the bathroom to wash, but the expressway for this momentarily was interdicted. hahahahaha
:biggrin:

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Shes making a "fake working in office show" like so many girls do... Wonder how many idiots believe these girls are really in an office? :angel:

Stella3.JPG

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Say what!?So al the cam girls tat I watched in their offices or medical clinics(mostly nurses)it was all staged!?No way,thanks for destroying my memoriesss jaba:biggrin:

Well, I admit that I am one. Not because he believed it was a real office (but he thought it was a trading room). I will never consider being in a common-room.
At least the safe is now explained. heheheheheh. And printers and copiers, too.:biggrin:

8 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

Well, for a party that never lifted off, the after party was interesting.  3 fucking sessions almost at the same time.  The only bad side is they did it in 3 different rooms

But hey, for their first time on cam (2nd for the living room couple), not bad.

Agree with you Amy that it was more raw sex without the passion of love.  But with all the drinks they consumed and first time on cam,  I give them a B+

No blankets, no hiding.  Cute girls too.   We have seen much worst than that from guests.

Thanks for the show and I hope to see those guests again.  May be next time they will all do it together in the home office

1000% i agree with you . In all.:cool: