Stella & Stephan Part #1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

And that big balcony,were it's visible?but forget it,great manager,that cares his places after opening them..

Some problem on reading???? guess so... go back and read what i said about the balcony 

I was answering for your question that you cry 2-3 times in a row about and empty room without access and about a big hallway without cams that it's perfectly visible on cams

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sparkles said:

Sorry for saying but that's a real annoying thing you have ... and sometimes kill all the will of coming here to houses you don't like.. Even if it became true you don't need to keep saying the same 5874589745987358934675786237 times a day, please do like normally is done... don't like the house, don't watch it and please don't repeat 3487342897429384729 times the same thing...

Only an advice of course

Now you choose what I can say or not..Lovely.Did I ever did that to you..no..because I acept what you say everytime you say..liking or not,agreeing or not.

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Some problem on reading???? guess so... go back and read what i said about the balcony 

I was answering for your question that you cry 2-3 times in a row about and empty room without access and about a big hallway without cams that it's perfectly visible on cams

And any reason for me can't do it!?I can cry,laught..

Just now, ze81 said:

Now you choose what I can say or not..Lovely.Did I ever did that to you..no..because I acept what you say everytime you say..liking or not,agreeing or not.

Put that in google translate... it will help you understand... but ok... it must be difficult to you 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

and also lie

As you like,I sayed about on what I was watching,of course some things I seen bad,BUT for sure you can't say what I can say or not,have my options and it's not you that will decide them..

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

No problem.. it was resolved now by me

Lol..yes of course,mr sheriff in law.I will do and say everything you want when you want..don't want me saying three bad things in an row..I won't say it.I obey to you.

Just now, ze81 said:

Lol..yes of course,mr sheriff in law.I will do and say everything you want when you want..don't want me saying three bad things in an row..I won't say it.I obey to you.

Cmon its okay now... Arguing about pointless things here. Wait what will happen there. Maybe Stella is a dog or cat :biggrin::biggrin:

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cmon people. z81 be a lil more patient and give the place a chance... Sparkles let it be as it is for now :biggrin:

Will do that,but because I want,not because someone decide that for me lol.Lets wait residents to arrive,see what goes on,some days go by.Maybe i am totaly wrong..if so will have absoluty no problems admitting it and will give lots of complements.But Stella girl arrive soon..curious to see you:biggrin:.