Stella & Stephan Part #1

Just now, Sparkles said:

None of them did 3 posts in a row totally complaining... that's the reason i quoted all 

The place will got a chance from me like every new place gets a chance. I dont like complaining before there happened a single thing :biggrin:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ze81 said:

And it's there any reason for me can't do that!?I could talk about the resident but..I can't it's empty.

I find it an exaggeration so many criticisms, we first evaluate and then we criticize with facts

the apartment is new and in making change, at least let's take a day or two to evaluate what we are going to have here

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Look at cam1. Perfect view in hallway. There is no other hallway

Do you mean that dark zone we can't see almost nothing?Maybe with lights on it will be visible,then would be less bad,but not sure if there isn't an door after the kitchen.

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

I find it an exaggeration so many criticisms, we first evaluate and then we criticize with facts

the apartment is new and in making change, at least let's take a day or two to evaluate what we are going to have here

Yes agree,sorry people,let the emotions flow to much.Gona wait the house really start,with the residents in and see what goes on or not.