Stella & Stephan Part #1

OK people ;
Now it's serious and my final cue to the ghost there if they do it incarnate.

We are already on the 7 page of the forum and not a fly we saw flying there.

Just my impression (Déjà Vu) or have we seen this before?

See you later .

• Upvote 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cmon its okay now... Arguing about pointless things here. Wait what will happen there. Maybe Stella is a dog or cat :biggrin::biggrin:

Lol please not..Stella it's an more curvy girl,Probrably blond,with large natural breasts and and an naught look.

• Like 1

The problem with VHTV is that the managers have the authority. So to make more money they tend to open more apartments. If an apt can generate enough money even if there are fewer viewers, they will keep it for some time.

If this seems to be good for them, it's certainly not good for VHTV because over time, the quality of the apts will suffer and VHTV's reputation will sink. 

For me, there are only 4 or 5 apts in VHTV that are worth watching.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

He have problems reading/understanding English... can't do anything about that

As you wish.From my part you can write three,five,ten posts in an row,positive,negatives ones and I will respect it,it's you ideias and won't say it's wrong or right.At least from my part everyone it's free to write what they want as they feel like.

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

The problem with VHTV is that the managers have the authority. So to make more money they tend to open more apartments. If an apt can generate enough money even if there are fewer viewers, they will keep it for some time.

If this seems to be good for them, it's certainly not good for VHTV because over time, the quality of the apts will suffer and VHTV's reputation will sink. 

Agree,I like when news houses open,but would be a lot more important to fix(finaly)all the very usual tec problems for exemple.We have now twenty or more house but also Probrably the same freezing and loading problems.

1 minute ago, pahman said:

I may agree with you on the quantity over quality (i remember that when i 'arrive' was more or less 12 apartments)
But also what is good for me could not be good for you and the opposite also

The big problem i see here (also said about that in past)  is they kept increasing the price with the 'excuse' of the number of apartments increasing... But the general quality is decreasing, because there are now more apartments that a few people watch
The ideal question is to get the middle of that
Giving my example, and not counting with the two new houses from today.. Actually there are 10 houses that i badly (timeline when possible) or don't watch

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,I like when news houses open,but would be a lot more important to fix(finaly)all the very usual tec problems for exemple.We have now twenty or more house but also Probrably the same freezing and loading problems.

I agree.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, pahman said:

The only problem i have with Ze81 is that he uses AN instead of A everywhere and that really sucks. If my first language was english i would be mad at him every time i read his post.:biggrin:

But i like the guy. :biggrin:

Hehe,you saying that (An,A)to me for ages,i dig you too mate.Respect:cool:.