Lily & Noah

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how that place should work. I must admit their sex is really hot. But that is about lets 1 or 2 hrs of the day. Lily is aways more than half of the day, and the last part consists of sleeping...

Nobody watches an empty place, only Noah or these two sleeping. So getting good rating in 1 or 2 hrs I think might be impossible

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I wonder how that place should work. I must admit their sex is really hot. But that is about lets 1 or 2 hrs of the day. Lily is aways more than half of the day, and the last part consists of sleeping...

Nobody watches an empty place, only Noah or these two sleeping. So getting good rating in 1 or 2 hrs I think might be impossible

Jabbath, my friend, you are surprising me completely. 

The first time I can hear you ranting and secondly about an issue being not fair. 1-2 hours sex/fucking per day is the maximum average any couple can achieve.

If you can supply more and better, please apply at VHTV :biggrin:

Just now, spielo said:

Jabbath, my friend, you are surprising me completely. 

The first time I can hear you ranting and secondly about an issue being not fair. 1-2 hours sex/fucking per day is the maximum average any couple can achieve.

If you can supply more and better, please apply at VHTV :biggrin:

Hey you got me wrong. I dont meant they should have more sex. Just to be present at the place. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey you got me wrong. I dont meant they should have more sex. Just to be present at the place. 

Okay, thanks this is correcting the picture....

But if you prefer presence instead of sex activities, you can continue to watch e.g. Lisa & Chloe.

Give Lily&Noah some time.... 

• Like 1

Just now, spielo said:

But if you prefer presence instead of sex activities, you can continue to watch e.g. Lisa & Chloe.

No, for sex i think jabbath is ok now :biggrin: the "problem" is the empty house since morning till night + - (and here i agree in part with him)
I guess Lily have a daytime job 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spielo said:

Yes I enjoy them being at home her dressed in sexy clothes or naked just doing everyday stuff. Thats what missing here. I was not complaining just wondering how this could possibly work for them. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I enjoy them being at home her dressed in sexy clothes or naked just doing everyday stuff. Thats what missing here. I was not complaining just wondering how this could possibly work for them. 

It's the voyeur component that brought me here :biggrin:

• Like 1