Lily & Noah

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I believe there is a different reason. For starters, let's not pretend Lily and Noah were even remotely exciting to watch. They very rarely had friends over and the friends they did have over were equally boring. Even if they wanted to remain a monogamous couple which is fine, Noah was a very uneventful performer sexually. Granted I've only seen a handful of sex between them but the sex I did see nearly put me to sleep.

Em and Sid are far from exciting themselves, but they have the added benefit of having two scandals behind them because of Em's cheating which is keeping people glued to them, plus they have a network of other tenants such as Nyusha and Lisa that all know them and visit them.

Unfortunately, you are right.

I expect during Bob incident, and after that, Sid got triple mega views $$$$.

Event two weeks after the incident people like @budda are fascinated and watching the apartment 24x7 even when they are not home.

However, the viewers fascinated by Em cheating (like @budda) will learn that Bob was a rare event and it might happen once every other year. They will give up and the views will sink. It will happen, but might take 3-4 month.

Yes, drama sells almost as well as sex, if not better in the long run. You guys sound like you want to be sold some goods. Beware of what you ask for you just might get it and then who will be the dope when you’re the one getting played?

if you watch voyeur sites to see high quality sex, I’d say you’re getting ripped off all over the place. 

The big question here is how come Zoi and Tim survive, but a gorgeous and sexually active girl like Lily leavs?

My guess is the cost overhead.

When participants choose to stay in an expensive rent, the cost will rise. The expectation is high.

Zoi and Tim stay in the smallest and most basic apartment. The cost is so low that they can do nothing and stay in the project.

Just now, zoifan said:

The big question here is how come Zoi and Tim survive, but a gorgeous and sexually active girl like Lily leavs?

My guess is the cost overhead.

When participants choose to stay in an expensive rent, the cost will rise. The expectation is high.

Zoi and Tim stay in the smallest and most basic apartment. The cost is so low that they can do nothing and stay in the project.

Because Tim has a supplement income. But we can’t talk about why that side business is. 

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Because Tim has a supplement income. But we can’t talk about why that side business is. 

Also is that Zoi & Tims own place or was it rented for them by Lina & Alex?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2018 at 6:52 PM, johnnn said:

i really missed Lily very much :cry:

bBQHVu.jpg

Me too. Not sure why people complaint about her so much.

I hope we see Lily and Edda again in future.

• Like 1

da quando cam-caps a aggiornato il sito ci metto una vita per trovare una coppia nell'elenco prima erano distribuite  singolarmente adesso avete ammucchiato i nomi come mai se c'è qualcuno che conosce l'italiano e mi può rispondere lo ringrazio molto

• Like 1