Lily & Noah

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

He just doesn't know how to treat her and even worse he is not interested in finding out what she needs. Idiot !

That's the exact impression i get with him. Nothing to be ashamed or mad about, it could be a lot of fun practicing what she likes if he cared anything about that.

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Really! What his problem? So he couldn't finish her off, just lay next to her and pull her in close, nibble on her neck or whatever, and she can finish herself off, seems like he's a baby and got mad and left

He came back and finished the job well!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Doesn't he realise just how much fun he could have if he took his time with her and savoured it?

He might not, she really needs to give him some guidence when he's down there maybe, give him some "right theres", "stick your wet finger in my asshole", '\"stroke my titties lightly when your nibbling on my clit" etc etc. I just got done watching Pavel give Alice some awesome oral and she came hard, good boy!!

• Like 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

He might not, she really needs to give him some guidence when he's down there maybe, give him some "right theres", "stick your wet finger in my asshole", '\"stroke my titties lightly when your nibbling on my clit" etc etc. I just got done watching Pavel give Alice some awesome oral and she came hard, good boy!!

I've always found if you do it right you more then get repaid! :biggrin: 

• Like 1