Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

So they use poppers! What a stupid thing to do. Guess it doesn't fall under the category of an illicit drug.  Still a bad idea if you ask me. I think it will make a person dependent on it to reach an orgasm over time!

snapshot12.jpg

snapshot13.jpg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So they use poppers! What a stupid thing to do. Guess it doesn't fall under the category of an illicit drug.  Still a bad idea if you ask me. I think it will make a person dependent on it to reach an orgasm over time!

snapshot12.jpg

snapshot13.jpg

Since day 1... and i think in all the situations till now (yesterday with couple don't know)

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

And they are also using lub all the time.. Maybe she don't get lubrificated easily

See, all that points to a dysfunctional sex life. My guess is this. They used to cam lot and it destroyed their libido. Now, in order to have any feeling of sex they became dependent on poppers. Yes, I see a lot of lube. A 20 year girl should have no problem getting wet. Another sign of sexual dysfunction in a young girl. Guard your sex life well and be very careful with it. Losing your sex drive is a nightmare!

• Like 2