Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

She certainly is a proffesional the way she works the cams, what more is there to say? always the perfect cam angle lol

Agree with you.. even the "fitness exercise" from yesterday was totally "fake" because of that

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Where's the cam, oh yes there it is lol, here you are guys feast on this 

Capture_2018_01_30_17_20_44_821.jpg  0   314.36 kB

Just an FYI, VH asks that you include the watermark logo in your caps. Even though it's in your face, you actually put it more in your face by cropping it. But, I can dig what your saying. The important question is what's natually real and what's poses and intended for the cams? VH has always been rather friendly to viewer. The pay for views models compels this. In general we've accepted the "ideal viewing angles" as ok as long as the tenant doesn't interact with the cam directly or move it. If Casahot is a 10, then VH is like a 7-8. RLC is probably like a 5-6. Camarads is probably a 6. 

If you demand a real life experience, you wouldn't watch for long. Just enjoy the view! ❤️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Quite agree with you babe, if you are only looking for the basics lol then this apartment is for you, personally it's not my cup of tea for most of the goings on but then i suppose it's horses for courses as they say.

However you must admit she has one gorgeous body. Yeah i do appreciate the watermark thing and i usually do but was just trying to make a point really.

By the way it's lovely to have you back :heart:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Quite agree with you babe, if you are only looking for the basics lol then this apartment is for you, personally it's not my cup of tea for most of the goings on but then i suppose it's horses for courses as they say.

However you must admit she has one gorgeous body. Yeah i do appreciate the watermark thing and i usually do but was just trying to make a point really.

By the way it's lovely to have you back :heart:

I'm kind of the same. They come across as professional camstars, who have retired to do this.. No, I don't know if that's true or not, just the way they come across to me.  Her body is top notch for sure! But, their sex games lack the love and passion that I prefer. Plus, I really don't like the idea of using poppers to get sex high! They are young and they shouldn't be relying on chemicals for sexual pleasure. Oh, and I'm also not a big fan of beating girls butts bloody! On the plus side, they are very uninhibited and open.

35 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

On the plus side, they are very uninhibited and open.

Yes they are but so are Lina & Dominica but theirs is true lovemaking and passion which i love to see. Cams being there don't seem to effect their actions at all just completely natural. Well that's how I see it coming across. Most times Lina can't keep her hands of of Dominica which I find amusing and just love this couple.xxxx

• Like 1