Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

Both girls have been on their own for hours now and nothing has happened at all between them which is rather disappointing.:huh:

Yet they seemed well into each other last night or is that only reserved for the shows ???

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Both girls have been on their own for hours now and nothing has happened at all between them which is rather disappointing.:huh:

They are just there.. maybe "wasting" time for the guys arrive...  but "normal" socializing is good 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

They are just there.. maybe "wasting" time for the guys arrive...  but socializing is good 

Maybe but then it all seems so organised and not just normal attraction. Just my view.

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maybe but then it all seems so organised and not just normal attraction. Just my view.

Well yesterday (not counting them seems to be waiting for something for a long time to "start") was the regular and fun between people that i like to watch.. Like happened with the other two couples and nothing to do with the other situations that we know.. 
Today i see like a normal socializing between the girls (also is the first time we are seeing this) and compare for example nora visited edda .. or the girls now visiting Lily&Noah.. Maybe on the first visit of them they agree to spend the weekend here

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well yesterday (not counting them seems to be waiting for something for a long time to "start") was the regular and fun between people that i like to watch.. Like happened with the other two couples and nothing to do with the other situations that we know.. 
Today i see like a normal socializing between the girls (also is the first time we are seeing this) and compare for example nora visited edda .. or the girls now visiting Lily&Noah.. Maybe on the first visit of them they agree to spend the weekend here

I remain to be convinced everything is not all organised and would like to see something natural and spontaneous really but then am i being to naive lol.

And what is that room where they seem to disappear to so often? Like now???

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

I remain to be convinced everything is not all organised and would like to see something natural and spontaneous really but then am i being to naive lol.

And what is that room where they seem to disappear to so often?

Well on couples situations there are some things that have to be organised because are "rules" (girls aren't lesbians but "allow" to have bisexuals acts on this kind of situations but doesn't mean that they will (when alone) do something) but what i like is the totally different mood of ella on that situations (even that yesterday she had to "fight" a lot) but she is totally available and smiling. And also agree (and i said it yesterday and groomy also said it) that they only have one scenario for the couples action. 
According to groomy (i think) and if you are talking on the first floor.. on the left side is a toilette and on the right storage room (where they keep shoes and coats)

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well on couples situations there are some things that have to be organised because are "rules" (girls aren't lesbians but "allow" to have bisexuals acts on this kind of situations but doesn't mean that they will (when alone) do something) but what i like is the totally different mood of ella on that situations (even that yesterday she had to "fight" a lot) but she is totally available and smiling. And also agree (and i said it yesterday and groomy also said it) that they only have one scenario for the couples action. 
According to groomy (i think) and if you are talking on the first floor.. on the left side is a toilette and on the right storage room (where they keep shoes and coats)

Well all i can say is that the storage room for shoes and coats must be very interesting to have stayed there for so long, must be about 20 mins now at least. :biggrin:

9 hours ago, groomy said:

This guest couple is good. As people too. Yes there is some repeat. This is the problem of Ella and Isaac. Each party follows - one scenario.

Just to agree with this.. Hope they (Ella&Isaac / Lara&Sam) get well together and visit them periodically.. They brought good mood to the house and Lara is really a cool and hot girl :heart:

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Well all i can say is that the storage room for shoes and coats must be very interesting to have stayed there for so long, must be about 20 mins now at least. :biggrin:

Well i see know a big box outside of that think where you put the clothes hanged (don't know the word in english :biggrin:) so maybe they was cleaning and putting some order on it... girls work for weekend  :biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well i see know a big box outside of that think where you put the clothes hanged (don't know the word in english :biggrin:) so maybe they was cleaning and putting some order on it... girls work for weekend  :biggrin::biggrin:

Must be over 30mins now they have all disappeared in that room must be very interesting in there lol. The lads brought that box of stuff home with them.Think they must have all gone out again as just arrived home now anyway what will be will be.

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Wardrobe or closet is the english