Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

40 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Lets face it, a man punching a woman is likely to do a lot more damage than a woman punching a man ( unless its Cris Cyborg of course ). Regardless of any physical damage done it is still wrong for a man to punch a women, he could of just pushed her away because of course macho Rock could not have been hurt by a mere woman could he?

But if you see (or could see) that's exactly what Rock did. Take Ana out of your way.

The problem is how you point it out and Ana's drunken state made her much more fragile in her self-balance and reflex than if she were sober.

The uinica situation stronger and that really scared me. And it scared everyone there too, including Rock itself, it was the one in the corridor or better in the area of the rainbow that we should have the cam 9.

But rescued with attention in the line of time, I saw (or we see) that also had no more serious consequences.

Otherwise, Ana would not be able to dance standing and half-naked in bed for Rock and Dean, along with Candy in the same situation, a few hours later.
:cool:

3 minutes ago, beardman said:

Angry women do know that and behave accordingly. At first Rock restrained himself very admirably but after more attacks he pushed her and she fell. It looked to me like in a soccerplay to earn a penalty. On what I saw (not understanding anything!) I support Rock, although I don't like him. Why should a man not be allowed to use his assets and a woman is. What is emancipation really? Have men equal rights already?

A brother of mine was married to a woman who after a time started to beat and to kick him (out of misplaced jealousy) and he ended sleeping in his car. It costed him a lot of money.

He "pushed" her with a fist in the face! Never acceptable.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

He "pushed" her with a fist in the face! Never acceptable.

Because everyone here resists or insists on forgetting that we have not had any sober attitude there. On both sides.
If you do not want to hold on to the words uttered meaningless, then do the stumbling steps of both.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Because everyone here resists or insists on forgetting that we have not had any sober attitude there. On both sides.
If you do not want to hold on to the words uttered meaningless, then do the stumbling steps of both.

So are you saying that if you have been drinking it is acceptable to be violent?

9 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

So are you saying that if you have been drinking it is acceptable to be violent?

I have answered this above, but I do not mind doing here and again and as many times as necessary.

I am not in favor of any kind of violence. Nowhere.

But my common sense says "regret" that we had a factor of imbalance of behavior that is notorious for all the countries of the planet.
Drink without control.:angry:

And based on what I already realized, not only here and VH as in RLC and others, there are very few who remain "firm" in their convictions and attitudes in this state.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

I have answered this above, but I do not mind doing here and again and as many times as necessary.

I am not in favor of any kind of violence. Nowhere.

But my common sense says "regret" that we had a factor of imbalance of behavior that is notorious for all the countries of the planet.
Drink without control.:angry:

And based on what I already realized, not only here and VH as in RLC and others, there are very few who remain "firm" in their convictions and attitudes in this state.

Sorry man, I enjoy a drink or three but I have never lifted my hand to a woman no matter how drunk I have been. I have dealt with the results of too many cases of domestic violence to have any tolerance for it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Niestety człowiek, ja wypić drinka lub trzy, ale nigdy nie podniósł rękę do kobiety bez względu na to jak pijany byłem. I mieć do czynienia z wynikami zbyt wielu przypadkach przemocy domowej mają żadnej tolerancji dla niego. 

it's easy to die for alcohol, there is no tolerance for women's beatings

15 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Sorry man, I enjoy a drink or three but I have never lifted my hand to a woman no matter how drunk I have been. I have dealt with the results of too many cases of domestic violence to have any tolerance for it. 

Do not worry, it's okay, according to what I read here.

there was no blood, wtf, where and where people arrive
I just hope nothing serious happens, but it seems like what I need to convince some

edit